Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~I've been bitten!!!!~~
Friday, July 30, 2004
F*ckin mosquitoes...........I swear to God if there is one within 100 miles radius the little f*cker is gonna chew on me!!!!!

Was out in the garden last night, discussing a mega undertakin to my house, ie an extension and a rather large conservatory, with my friend's hubby who is a builder *rubs hands with glee at the  thought of a shiny new kitchen*, as we're all friends we was out there chattin and drinkin for awhile, when i started to itch................and itch and itch and.....well you get the picture by now.
Of all the places the little blighter's could of bitten me, they chose my f*ckin neck!!!!!!!!!
Now i have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge lump on the front of my throat.............*freak show!* that looks like I am hatchin another head, or at worst Versuvius' younger less violent relative!!!!
I have to divulge at this point that I am indeed allergic to bites and shite, which is why I get such an extreme reaction. 
So now I gotta drag my arse in to work lookin like some extra from some 70's Horror B movie........"Attack of the killer Mosquitoes...............run don't walk, from the blood suckers from hell!!!!!"

All this and then Milky's post about anal kind of threw me for a second there..........
We must of touched on all the taboo subjects by now....haven't we?...LOL
Not one to indulge myself I guess I can't really comment unless I'm an avid anal participant.......maybe I should try it, see wot all the fuss is all about....LOL
Mind you the thought of them Adult size Pampers is enough to deter............isn't it?
I have several gay friends maybe I should ask them.............pmsl

Sooooooooooooo, it's hot again today, very muggy....i hate that!  Mind you nothing can sully my mood today, my Mum and Dad are coming "home" tomorrow........*grins like a Cheshire cat* they live abroad and are coming back for 5 weeks, f*ckin bliss, a babysitter at last...LOL
Haven't seen my Dad in a year, although I saw my Mum in January.................will probably blub like a big girl when i first see them, but hey I'm just that little girl lost underneath all the perverted bravado that is Evie....although obviously not as perverted as Milky......pmsl
Just kiddin hun, I think your a riot..mwah xx

Love ya all,
Evie
xxx

Ps Michelle or Jason for eviction tonight


posted by Sugar @ 10:23:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com