Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~It's a funny old world...innit!~~
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Morning all, well nearly afternoon.....I know I'm a lazy cow...but it is the holidays and I do have to work tonight..'til midnight so i took the opportunity for a lie in........9.00am this morning........f*ckin excellent, now that's wot I call a lie-in..LOL
Believe me for those of you who don't have kids and you're reading this and thinkin..*this f*ck-wit is deranged!* you'd be half right, the deranged bit.........seriously though having rugrats and having a lie in occasionally just don't mix and match at all, if someone tells you any different..

a) they are lying
b) they're taking the p*ss!!

Well enough about me already, wot I really wanted to write about was this programme I watched Monday night........was gonna write about it yesterday, but clean forgot while I was postin and then when I did finally remember wot a gem it was I was too f*ckin knakered and caught up in all that is BB5 to give a toss about the rest of the world.............I'm just lovin' it this year, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already just thinkin about the final week...*sobs silently into a tissue*.....sorry I'm meandering again!
Back to this programme's..........."101 embarrassing Sexual Accidents!!!"  Now wot it should of said was "101 Self-inflicted Accidents by the Twatty Public!"  These people were f*ckin idiots, with a capital I.......................wot kind of tosser sticks his knob in a hoover, or gets off on an electric sander???????
There was allsorts of nasty things going on, too vile to even mention here.....(after all we do have to keep in mind the delicate natures of our readers......yeah right!)pmsl

The best bit for me was the story of the guy who's girl was giving him oral sex and suddenly developed lockjaw........which is funny in itself, well not if your the guy in question....but to add to that it said that "all the guy could think of doing to relieve the situation was to punch his girlfriend in the head!!!!!"  Wot the f*ck was he thinkin???????  Then it said..."she arrived at hospital with a black eye and several broken teeth, he, incidently had to have his appendage sown back on."
Too f*ckin right, I mean if your partner was punchin you in the head, while you had a rather delicate part of his body in your mouth, you'd bite the f*cker off too...wouldn't ya?  I know I would...pmsl

 All this was accompanied by a rather fetching cartoon of a guy punching his girlfriend in the face while doing wot all good girlfriend's do.............the image was too much for me, I was in pieces, infact I laughed so much I was crying......my hubby was lookin at me like I was some manic pyscho, I mean he had chuckled slightly at the story but my mirth was uncontrollable....pmsl
I was talkin to  a friend about it yesterday online and it started me off again............oh Lordy, me thinx I have gone over that fine line, you know the one...between a little bit fruitloop to "right get her locked up she's a danger to the public!"......ha ha ha *laughs manically*

Ah well, enough Jibba Jabba,


Twill keep me amused while I am at work.....
Love ya
Evie
xx 

posted by Sugar @ 11:12:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com