Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::actually this is the last time hahahaha::..
Sunday, July 25, 2004
fuckety fuckety fuck i just did this fab fucking post and i fucked it up and lost it fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Right back to the begining!

So actually this is the last time! I've managed to grab a few spare minutes so i sneaked on here to see if anyone was mouring my loss! And to my shock and amazement you already are, well some of you anyways!

I would like to thank you all for your kind words that i've had both by comments and emails, I'm truly touched ( yes touched in the head we all know that!) but seriously dahlings i am truly touched my your love.

I actualy am a bit pissed off, I just discovered that my mobile phone, the one i gave them 7 weeks notice to terminate the contract for is still turned on! FFS I can still make and recieve calls it was supposed to be turne off on 22nd, and her i am 3 days later and its still on. I've beenca loyal customer for 5 bloody years paid my bills on time and they can't even get that right for me! I'm gonna phone them first thing tomorrow and let them know just how peeved I am at them, obviously i won't be able to post this! Oh fuck the main phone line gets turned off tomorrow ffs i better get up really early hehe

I think what i'm gonna do, cos it's gonna kill me not blogging is keep a journal, which when I finally get my broadband (yay fuck off dial up!) I will upload the lot! Which might take a while but wtf it will give me something to do besides getting burnt to a crisp on a beach sipping cocktails!

I will miss each and every one of you but I would like to give a few of you a special mention. Those I don't name personally now, you know who you are! I'll miss you and I'll hurry back!


Andre Hugs huni keep fighting your beautiful revolution, Ray manly studmuffin you never fail to educate and amuse me, Miss Fluffy hugs babe fingers crossed eh?! Jonsey crazy lady that you are!Laura who's adventures keep me riveted!

Right thats me done *sob* *sniff* *reaches for bog roll*

I'll miss you
love
Lou Lou
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:13:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com