Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Ok..I is here....barely!~~
Saturday, July 24, 2004
Morning!!!
Ugh...God I hate Saturday mornings, for those of you who know me or who have read me I'm the one with the late Friday night shift, got to bed at 2.30am and was woken at 745am.....aaarrghghgh f*ckin kids i'm gonna ducktape their little mouths shut so as to get my once in a blue moon lie in, I'm not asking for much.......9-930 would be just grand!
So this morning, I have distracted said kids, one upstairs, one at a friend's (excellent form of distraction) and one watching Playdays and chewing on Stiklebricks........and Yes the "witch Mother from Hell" did feed her this morning.......but as usual this is her daily ritual............
 
1.  Smearing Vegemite on toast into my beautiful cream leather suite!
  
2.  Making rivlets of milk with her cup down the seams of said leather suite!
 
3.  Emptying her toybox onto the living room floor and then proceeding to not play with a single item!!!
 
  Half watching several video's/DvD's of her choice.......
 
5   Demolishing video cabinet....piling them up so she can stand on them and reach higher up and do even more damage!!!!
 
 This is all usually before 10am...............f*ck no wonder I am bloody grey!!!
Anyhow, she is now momentarily enthralled in all that is the Teletubbies...aaah such bliss, five mins of silence, well almost silence.....we have the occasional   "Uh Oh!"  or "where's Tinky Winky gone?".......to the funny farm I should think, with that handbag and colour....."oooh dahlin...me thinx Tinky Winky has serious gender issues"....pmsl     
 
Sorry am i rambling????
 
Well here's a quick catch up on the last week for me....................

Fri........Ear Infection......go to the Quack's

Sat.......Feeling shitty Penicillan not kicked in yet, being kept vauguely compesmentous by copious amounts of ibruprofen.......
 
Sun......Deffo worst day.............lots of moaning and groaning and generally feelin sorry for myself
 
Mon.....CRAP......couldn't even get out of bed.......farmed the little one out to some willing relative and crawled back in to my pit, stayed there 'til late afternoon (ok, ok, so I did get a lie in this week!!)
 
Tues.....Much of the same, except little 'un was here with me!
 
Weds...End  of term, feeling dizzy and naseus, starting to panic now, thinkin I may be allergic to penicillan or worse still pregnant!!!!!

Thurs....Phew....NOT PREGNANT...not allergic, just the after affects of ear infection....*sighs with relief*
 
Which brings us to yesterday, which is the first day in a week that I have felt relativley normal, well as normal as ya regular fruitloop can get!!!
 
Well think I have blogged enough to bore ya senseless or at least get you to smile....
Its good to be back, 
Enjoy,
Love
Evie
xxx      
 

posted by Sugar @ 10:03:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com