Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
...:::The last couple of days:::...
Sunday, July 18, 2004
...::FRIDAY:::...

Friday was my last day at work. I was only in for 4 hours, and it went really quickly. As is the tradition at work, i took in a feast for my collegues which we all picked at during the course of the day. My favourite patients came in to wish me bon voyage which was rather lovely. At 12.30pm all the staff gathered together Doctors, nurse and the rest of us. Senior Partner Mick gave a speach as did Lynne the Practice Manageer. I was presented with a lovely bouquet and some cards and then I said a few words. Hugs and kisses all round and I cleared out my locker, gave the keys back and said the rest of my goodbyes. I had to cut it short, the tears were falling and i made a dash to the car.

In the realative prvacy of my Clio I sat and opened the cards, well wishes from all, some more personal than the others "original" good luck! It was the personal ones that made me cry all over again. I sat in the car for 10 minutes sobbing. I shall miss working there, and i shall miss my firends there, and the money was pretty good too!

Pulling myself together i took the clio off for a carwash, at which within 5 minutes if it looking all shiney it started to rain! I drove to hubby's work to meet up with C a girl he works with who is interested in buying the clio. An hour later, it's sold, but i get to keep it till we leave! Picking hubby up from work whilst i'm there we go straight to the school to get princess.
Hugs and well wishes and pressies it was yet again choking. Promises to keep intouch exchanging of email addresses and Princess and i walked out of the school gates fro the last time.
Queue phonecall, from friend C who has decided she wants to buy the peugeot too, but again we get to keep it until we leave which is great news! We've sold it at a huge loss, but we have no choice and there isn't a second hand car market out there right now. Even though it's still under manufacturers warrenty! But at least it's two less things to worry about.

Friday night was finished by the three of us going to a local restaurant for a meal. Lovely food good company it was a nice end to a sad day.

...:::Saturday:::...

Just a quiet day really, spent cleaning, a trip to the launderette, lunch at tesco (it was quite nice) and in the afternoon we sat together to watcha film, which i ended up not seeing cos i fell asleep!

Saturday night we recreated the meal we had had on friday night cos it was so yummy. It wasn't quite the same but it was really nice! Oh and a nice bottle of wine to finish it off and a movie.

...:::Sunday so far!:::...

A quiet morning chilling, i'm gonna have to get my arse in gear in a bit, i've got to get packed! Princess and I are gonna stay with Scarlet for a few days! And I'm taking her a pc so she'll be able to start posting again! YAY. SO tonight ladies and gents, Scarlet will be back among us! She has lots to sy too!

Until later
love
Lou Lou
xxxxxx




posted by Lou Lou @ 12:07:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com