Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::My Beautiful Launderette::..
Sunday, July 11, 2004
Friday night i got slightly inebriated at my leaving do, it was a decent turn out, lots of posh scoff was stuffed and lots of alcohol was drunk and a good time wa had by all. And that's all i'm saying about it!

Saturday. I went shopping with hubby and princess. We stopped at maccy d's for breakie, i for once not minding cos at last they do cornflakes! Yay!

I was well chuffed i got a pair of mules and a pair on thongs, the thongs i've been trying to get for ages are the same as my favouite pair from last year that next arent doing anymore. I am made up. But not as made up as i was when i got my bargain of the year!

Ice blue, floor length, simply designed with delicate beading, fabulous cut and very flattering, I am gonna look oh so amazing in it with a pair of long gloves and my hair swept up in an elegant style. £249 and worth every penny, although i didn't pay that, it was as i said bargain of the year. I paid not £100 not £50 not even £25 i paid for a dress worth £249 a paultry £10 yes 10 smackers. I am chuffed to bits. It's fabulous and looks lovely on me too.

Of course hubby and princess got things too. I was not the only one. Both were very happy especailly princess when i bought her the scissor sisters cd.

Saturday afternoon was spent with hubby sleeping cos he felt poorly dying with conngestion whilst i popped in and out of blogs, but didn't feel like blogging myself.

And on to the topic of my title.....
Saturday night.
As you regulars are aware i'm in the middle of moving and at the moment i don't have a washing machine or many other mod cons we all take for granted. Instead of struggling to handwash we decided to take the stuff to a launderette.

Only the one i the place we live was recently closed down and off we drove print out in hand from yell dot com to find another. The first we couldn't find. So instead of asking soemone for directions hubby said we'd go to the next town. (stubborn ass) then we couldn't find that one but i rang it and found out it was closed anyway. So hubby says we'll go to the next one of the list which we found, but was predicably closed, Obviously people who live bear there have a life on a saturday night! So we went back to find the first one!

I mean ffs the first one, ans we knew it was still open we just had to find it so hubby cos he won't ask anyone for directions cos he's a man, sent me into a petrol station to ask where it was. Of course i found it!

On arrival the launderette was a hub of activity well saying that there was a girl in there reading a book about islam and the western world and as we attempted to make head and tail out of it and did we have enough change another bloke came in. We managed to put it all in and the machines started and we sat to wait. me kicking myself i hadn't taken a book and princess asking for chocolate.

The bloke that came in was sat on the bench he was aged about 40ish and pasty as hell, he was really very odd looking, and when his machine was ready his washing was really odd too, not only had he done a mixed load of darks and lights but his darks were rather flamboyant shirts. Looking as he did i really couldn't see him in them, maybe he had an alter ego? lol

The girl seamed to be there for ages. She barely even read a page or two she kept opening the dryer to check her clothes. Another bloke came in obviously a seasoned launderette user cos he had a "lucky star" heavy duty bag pmsl he was only using the dryers, and who could blame him with the god awful weather we had had.

Pasty bloke came and went and came and went until his washing was done and left. Princess was fidgetty, hubby decided to look under the bonnet of the clio and i for some inane reason decided to watch the washing lol Dryer man left and then islam girl left. and we were left alone on a saturday night in the launderette!

At 7.30pm a woman arrived i'd say she was about 40ish dressed quite nicely but with a green tabbard on, she being the custodian i guess. Anyway it was her hair that got me. I think either she was in a time warp or she felt she was being retro she has this 70's half curled flick fringy thing going on like some reject from charlies angel sporting blue eyeshadow too. Bless her.

Finally our washing was done, only 30 minutes and yet it seamed like hours, doesn't time fly when you're having fun? lol we dutifully popped it int the spin dryer and then into the dryers. until we were kicked out anyway cos it was closing.

It's not a way i'd choose to spend my saturday night but i will be going back, it's only gonna cost me £5 to clean my kingsize duvet in there!


...:::....::::...::::...::::...::::....::::....::::....::::.....::::...::::...:::....::::....::::...:

Sunday

Today i've not done a huge amount, i've done some cleaning, stuffed my face i've treated princess for fucking nits yet again, yes it was only last weekend i last did it ffs this is doing my head in now i'm trying yet another make at the huge cost of £10 and elts see if it works it stinks lke fuck and i'm leaving it on till the morning.

We sat together snuggled on the sofa watching International Velvet, my favourite film as a child. I cried of course frequently at times not even knowing why! It was nice though just her and me sharing what i felt to be a special moment a passing on from my childhood to hers.

Tonight i've chilled. Tomorrow it's hospital for princess to see the concultant, her eyes are giving her a lot of gip right now again. ffs it shouldnt be happening she's had the op, so why the fuck is she in pain?

will let you know

love
loulou
xxxxxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 11:27:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com