Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::L from Hell ::..
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
A few weeks ago "L" started working at my place of employment. "L" from Hell as she is now known.

She is L for Lazy, and lots more words i can't think of right now that start with a L!

This woman is awful she's ignorant,unwilling to learn or take any advie, she's thick as fuck and i can't stand her.
I've tried, i've realy tried but i just can't stand her or her lazy fat fucking arse.

She completely infuriates me ina way I have never known anyone to get to me ever. I'm a completely non violent person and yet i find myself wanting to smack her one.

I know i'm not the only one. None of us like her at all. None of us can gel with her and none of us think she will last much longer.
Today after working from 8.30 to 12.30pm a meer 4 hours she took herself off home to bed before she started the killer shift of 3om to 7pm. FFS How fucking pathetic is the woman, i meen she hasn't moved her fat fucking lazt arse all morning apart from to piss and stuff her fat ugly face with sausage rolls.

This afternoon we've enjoyed the sport of taking the piss out of L while she's not there and have been making remarks like " ooooh i'm soooooo tired i might have to bunk off into one of the consulting rooms and have a kip!" "I neeeeeeed coffee i need to stay awake!" Oooooooh that desks clear, oh of course the works done, L isn't here" are we nasty bitches? I actually think we are pretty justified. What've i've told you about her is the icing on the fucking cake believe me.

She won't take critism and she wont accept help. She doesn't ask if she is unsure of anything and if she does ask its something really twatty and really simple that you should have got sorted in at least the first week. "L" is the workmate from hell. She sits on her fat arse doing fuck all when all around her people are working their arses off. BITCH BITCH BITCH LAZY BITCH. I really don't like her!

The lady we've taken on to replace me is another matter. She started on Monday afternoon and she's fab. Not only does she have a personality she's bright articulate and incredibly likeable ( ooooh like me!) She's willing to muck in you don't hvae to ask twice in fact you don't have to ask she offers. How different can they be?
I'm so glad i'm leaving now cos if i have to work with L much longer i really will twat her!

It's my leaving do on friday night i think i've mentioned that? lol well someone asked her ffs i hardly know her and i don't like her but there again i dont think she knows that hehehehe Let's hope she doesn't piss me off too much on friday before my do when i'm pissed cos i might just let rip on her........

Other than that bitch pissing me off i've actually had quite a decent day, i spose. Princess gets her school report tomorrow i wonder what sort of a mood i will be in........

its blowing a fucking gale here. Its torrential its july ffs and this afternoon the corridor at work from the main doors was filled with leaves and sticks that had blown in! I got home to garden devastated with crap blown allover the place. I'm sure it was sunny when i left for work this am with the sunroof open singing my heart out to my babies Keane.(mwaaaaaah)

oh well
laters darlings, i'm off work tomorrow so prepare yourselves for a full on blogging assult pmsl
love
lou lou
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:57:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com