Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Bloggin my arse off......!!~~
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Ok...so now I'm just gonna ramble on endlessly and make it look like i have oh so many interesting things to say....which of course I haven't today and very rarely do...LOL
The weather.....hmmmm is slightly weird....the sun is shining beautifully, its quite warm but the wind is atrocious, really quite scary in fact.........half of the kids toys I've had to weight down or hide in the shed, such is the gusto with which the wind is blowing.

Not much is happening in my life right now, all is good.........there are a few friends I miss and no longer talk to, but I have had to close that part of my life away and concentrate on reality and not the fantasy world i was living in.......hmmmmmmm things came very close to the wire for a while there...but the future looks good, I am smilin....both on the inside and out and that can only be a good thing........can't it?

Had a lovely e-mail from the lady who we bought the Cabbage Patch kid off, via E-bay saying that she was gonna put it in the post today...oooh I'm as excited as the kids..........I always wanted one as a child, but sadly they were deemed "too expensive" in our house. As an adult myself, well last time I checked i was, I can agree entirely with that sentiment...pmsl

Boy had his Sports Day yesterday, was gloriously sunny, very hard on the small kids to be out and running about in it, there playground has no shade so the little rugrats were out in the full sun for an hour....needless to say endless trips to the water fountain and drinks table were made, all organised superbly by the PTA, and no I am not a member myself, but they do a grand job all the same.

These last 3 weeks at school are a nightmare for us parents you know...LOL
I have 2 kids in school, both different school's, either side of town from each other and so many events going on its impossible not to disappoint one or the other from time to time. Reports and end of term results are rapidly approaching and thoughts of next years teachers and classes are already a subject of discussion.

Both of them do very well at school and we are enormously proud,
PROUD
PROUD
PROUD
Sorry..........did i say i was PROUD of them.....LOL

I have work later, which will be non too exciting, will be on me own late tonight as a few of the other girls are on holiday and a couple of changed nites now too, which leaves me all on me ownsome to battle the mega onslaught of weirdo's that time of night..........i know, i know you just wouldn't believe the level of intelligence that time of night....or lack of it should i say.
Apologies in advance for those shoppers who do not have any other choice through work commitments or families to shop at that un-Godly hour.....I don't mean you, I mean the other weirdo's...LOL

Ah well, do you think I've blogged enough, have I bored you senseless?

You still there?

Probably not, ah ok, time to be off then, nappies to change and beds to make and stuff....pmsl

Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:50:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com