Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~"Ugh.......I feel sleepy!"~~
Saturday, July 03, 2004
HELLO WORLD!

What is it with kids and the weekend?????
My little 'un saw fit to go to sleep at 430 this morning!!!! What the f*ck is that all about I hear you ask.......it's a mystery to me an all, dunno wot the little blighter was up to, but was not a happy bunny neither was hubby when I woke him and swore at him, telling him it was his fault I couldn't sleep 'cos he was snoring too loud and she was being a f*ckin pest....(by this time she was in our bed, anything for a little peace and to stop her whinging and moaning, and waking the other two kids of course!)
Needless to say hubby got pissed off with her being in the bed and returned her to her own room, where she wriggled and banged on the walls and moaned for next hour and a half while hubby slept peacefully, infact he's still sleeping peacefully now, while we are all awake and breakfasted and thinkin, only thinkin mind you, of getting dressed and doing something.

Not going too far afield this morning as the wedding is a lunchtime, dropping little 'un off with relatives this morning and then will have ample time to get ready, relatively stress free, well that's the plan anyhow!...LOL

Streaked my eldest daughter's hair last night, looks lovely...my friend is coming over later to titivate it, armed with curlers and clips and hairspray and a whole menagerie of hair products and gadgets!!!
I will be staying well out of the way for that one, she might decide to put something in mine......eeek!!!

Yesterday I spent a few hours in town on my own, had a lovely coffee with a dear friend and put the world to rights, we had fun. Then met hubby in town later, when by then I was armed with bags and feeling a bit withered and stressed. Managed to get everything on my list apart from a pair of pink socks for little 'un.....will have to venture out later, she is not coming to the service but will be at the reception later this evening.

Wrote my friend and her intended a poem for their big day today thought I might share it with you all.......

Today the sun must shine ,
On this your special day,
Surrounded by family and friends,
As you open your hearts for display.

Today you will be glowing,
With a love that's so rare and true,
Finally the moment has come,
When you turn to each other and say "I do!"

Two people, two hearts, one search,
Meeting at last by chance,
Neither one believing their luck,
To be enveloped again in love's dance.

So quickly your love grew for each other,
Blossoming with time and new life,
A precious son to add to your happiness,
Sealing your love with a gift of true light.

Together you've created a family,
Brothers and sisters, daughters and sons,
Loving and sharing, giving and hoping,
Growing always closer with battles lost and won.

To look at the love you share,
Is truly a touching sight,
For never has a love been so obvious,
So precious, so deserving and so right.

We're honoured to share this day with you,
The joining of two hearts as one,
For we know you have found wot we all seek,
A great love, now blessed, never to be undone.


Might be back later and let you know how it went, although post reception I may be a bit p*ssed...pmsl
Have a good weekend listeners...
Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:40:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com