Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~I've got nothing to wear~~
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Well that isn't strictly true but......*sighs deeply* I have a wedding to go to this weekend, one of my best and dearest friends is getting married and I can't find nothing to wear..LOL
Well I can find lots of stuff to wear but nothing that I actually feel "right" in...you ladies will know wot I am on about here.
My eldest is all kitted out, except shoes..oooh f*ck I forgot shoes....b*gger and shit that means I will have to venture into town again this week....arrrghghghghgh, my boy as yet has nothing to wear either...LOL Hubby will make do with wot he's got and the little 'un has had her outfit for ages...well she's so easy to buy for.
I have bought two tops this week, one of which I love but means buying new underwear, one of those halter neck bra thingys!!! And the other one I bought on a whim, but its black...now I'm not really a black person, I like colour in my life, so f*ck knows why I bought it??????
I know why...was shopping with a friend for 3 hours...and thought I'd better return home with at least one thing from my shopping expedition...LOL I should of resisted, will have to take it back...I know I'll never wear the bloody thing....LOL

Little 'un was looked after by my brother, bless his heart, he was here for ever in the end....when I got back from town he was watching Four Weddings and a Funeral..."F*ck, F*ck, F*ckity, F*ck" you really need to see the film if that line wasn't altogether familiar to you!!!! Little 'un was in bed so no commenting on the fact that her virginal ear's would of been abused by the amount of expletives in said film...LOL

Had pasta for tea, was lovely and a nice glass of zinfadel and then veged out for awhile...shoppin is hardwork!

Sad news.....I got out bid on my Cabbage Patch...still have a few days to go, so may make a last minute bid and guzsump the others......pmsl
Found two others I liked, not as much as the first but they are still cute all the same....LOL

Here's a quiz I did earlier, just to amuse you all.....




You Are Right Brained In Love


Bit of a drama queen

Peacemaker, first to end a fight

Good at thinking up creative dates

Tend to fall in love and get hurt easily

Going with your gut instead of your head

Emphathetic and caring, sometimes to a fault

Good at recognizing patterns in relationships

Been in love many times, perhaps too many to count

Wildly passionate and intense when falling in love

Spontaneous with relationships, going with the flow

Overly visual - can play back past dates like movies in your mind

Roses, love poems, and stuffed animals are a good start to winning your heart




Are You Right Brained or Left Brained in Love? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.




OMG...this was so true of me!!!!

Laters dahlings..mwah
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:55:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com