Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~F*ck...I'm knakered!~~
Saturday, June 26, 2004
It's 10'O clock on a Saturday morning, my head is thumping, my eyes are sore and I feel like I didn't sleep at all.....
Had a restless night's sleep, but I did sleep...it just doesn't f*ckin feel like it..plus I didn't go to bed 'til gone 0230 and then was awoken by the rugrats at 0745..little sods..don't they know its the f*ckin weekend???
The reason why I was in bed so late???
I have a very dear friend who's husband is less than perfect..by a long f*ckin shot, she is in the process of leaving him and things are almost there but a little sticky, he's a violent man so things are very tense, she is very afraid and I am afraid for her, so I was waiting up for a text from her to say she was home and safe...GOd I sound like her f*ckin mother. You see she only lives round the corner from me and I'd never forgive myself if something happened to her....she's already had the police out once this week.....f*ck her life is complicated!!!

Mine on the other hand is much less so......all I gotta do today is get me arsed dressed...and no don't go imagining allsorts of saucy underwear and see-through negligees..not my style.....some old baggy t-shirt, hair like I've been dragged through a hedge.. violently, no make-up, eyes that have large..well extra large bags under them and in a very foul-mood. I should wear a sign really....

"GIVE THE GROUCHY LADY A WIDE BERTH!"

Honestly I am like a bear with a sore head today, so lets hope the kidlings behave themselves and act like little angels...we can only hope!

Well I have to say it..I know some of you don't watch it, can't stand it...dispise it even...wot am I talkin about...BB of course!!!
VANESSA IS OUT!!!!!
Hooray..there is a God!
For those of you who follow my little opinions you will know that she was not one of my fav's.....f*ckin huge understatement there...pmsl
Needless to say despite having had little kip, this little bit of news is a deffo chink of sunlight in an otherwise very dull, drab and miserable day(we are talkin weather here!..lol)
Have a great weekend folks,
Love you
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:15:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com