Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::It's outa the bag!::..
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
I was invited to wedding today, infact everyone at work was invited to a wedding today.... in Sri Lanka. How fucking cool is that? Of course the day has been spent working out just how we can afford to charter a plane to get us all there and just how exactly work will function without us.

It won't. The patients will run riot! There the cats of the bag, I work for the NHS, in a very, very busy doctors surgery. I'm that evil woman on the end of the phone that won't give you an appointment! Of course i do far more than that... i'm actually a medical receptionist and administrator. I am also trained to work in a dispensary. How cool am I? yay for me I rock!

SO now all maybe becomes clear on my past rants of arseholes i speak to that shout at me because i can't give them what they want. You actually usually find that it's the old dears that don't complain are the ones that genuinely need an appt that has been taken up by some tosser that doesn't turn up or ring to cancel. It's amazing how much that happens. In fact it disgusts me just how many people don't turn up for appointments.

The girls i work with are fantastic and i am the baby there apart from C who's a doctor and it's her wedding! Oh and D who's 349 days younger than me! He's a doctor too and very popular with the laydeez, he has quite a following of the purple rinse brigade, but seriously he is easy on the eye for us girlies.
The sad thing is we'd all love to go to her wedding, but there is absolutely no way we can get there or that work can function without us.

For all the shit we take and the stress we are under I love my job with a passion. I'm a people person. I thrive on it. I love the work its demanding and varied. I love the people i work with and i'm really quite attatched to some of our regular patients. Of course we have sad days when a patient dies, we have lovely days too when the new babies come in (until they all start screaming at the same time!) The girls i work with are fantastic and considering i am soo much younger than them they accepted me and made me feel like i was one of them. I will miss them all so much.

It guts me. But tonight i'm sat here writing this and i'm supposed to be writing my resignation. (due to the move it's too far to commute) I've been putting it off. I really will miss it oh so much. I never thought it would be so hard to do. I'd better get to it

love
lou lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:15:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com