Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::NO escape::..
Saturday, June 19, 2004
Yesterday was rather busy. Had to work till 12.30pm drive 10 miles pick up princess from school,drive back 10 miles and then another 10 miles on that into the city. Princess had a hospital appt for her eyes, at 1.45pm So of course we got stuck behind every tosser on the road, of course we got stuck behind the fucking horsebox and of course once we got to the park and ride the fucking bus drove off while i was getting a ticket for the car!
So once we got a bus we of course then had to run to the other side of the city cos it's all pedestrianised! Poor little love we managed it though ducking and diving through the throngs of people. Princess saying "mummy what are all these people here for they can't all be tourists can they?" lmao "yes my love of course they are look at the way they are buying shit!" Fucking tourists!

We eventually got there 15 mins late! But they still saw us. We were at the hospital for almost 3 hours in the end!! They've decided to change her glasses and see what happens, we have to go back in a months time to see the consultant for a review!
had a quick shop round the city just quick though avoiding fucking tourists like the plague!

So today we went and get her new specs and funky they are bright purple lush!
We also went to a well known electrical retailer this afternoon. Hubby wanted a cd/dvd cleaner disc. We got one and for spending over £10 we got a free England Supporters Pack. Princess it made up she ripped it open in a frnezy in the car.
Inside the pack was a poster, double sided england poster one side and "mr david beckham" as she calls him on the other lmao, she got a supporters whistle (shit did we know about that in the car!) some face paints (cheers) and a tshirt. she prompty took off her favourite "my mummy drives a mini" tshirt (my beloved mini has since been sold) and on went this size large england footie go england top LMFAO It comes down to her knees
We have spent the rest of the day with her wearing it even shopping i tried to walk in front of her and hubby but alas she kept holding my hand there was no escape!

oh well i had better go and do something
laters all
lou lou
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:11:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com