Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~~If only huh?~~~
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Hey all,
Just a quick little on from me, might post again later,I'll see knakered I am and how far from the chair I can move after my pizza, garlic bread and super duper king size bag of Maltesers.......mmmmmmmmm yum!
And NO!
I don't do sharing...lololol

Thought I'd share this with you, thought it was funny.
But then I do have a warped and twisted mind, well only on Tuesdays..pmsl
Love ya
Evie
xxx
_______________________________________________________________________________

Now that food has replaced sex in my life,
I can't even get into my own pants.
Marriage changes passion, suddenly you're
in bed with a relative.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

How come we choose from just two people to run
for president, and 50 for Miss America?

A good friend will come and bail you out
of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next
to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

I signed up for an exercise class and was told
to wear "loose-fitting" clothing..... DUH!!! If I
HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't
have signed up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping,"
now I just "chunky dunk."

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching
may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up
our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt
Delete' and start all over?

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible
in school, but they can in prison?

Wouldn't you know it... Brain cells come
and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court
when the Ten Commandments cannot be
displayed in a federal building?

Bumper sticker of the year: "If you can read
this, thank a teacher...
and since it's in English, thank a soldier."
_____________________________________________________________________
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:24:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com