Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::I remembered!::..
Sunday, June 13, 2004
I've just remembered the other thing i was gonna mention in my post yesterday YAY
On our drive we also saw another very rare site in Britain today, unless you live in an area where these "holidays" are run.
On the side of the road, no, not roadkill, but a Romany Gypsy Caravan. A proper one! Gayly (!the old meaning not the new) painted and parked, houses tethered nearby munching on the grass verge.

Now i'm not gonna spark a big debate but there is a big difference between a "traveller gypsy" and a true "Romany Gypsy" it was lovely to see someone living by the old traditions. I was brought up never to cross a romany gyspy. If I am offered Lucky Heather in the street at an exorbitant cost then I buy it. I will not offend them in any way.

Usually I spot them and make a detour so I don't have to be confronted by them, make a mad dash into a shop I otherwise wouldn't like M and S!! But Just lately I've not seen them and be stopped twice!! I was brave enough to deny them reading my palm!!!! But still I would never offend one!

Well I shall post more later on about life in the madhouse that is Lou Lou land and the developments here, I still can't see my floor but more on that later

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:32:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com