Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~*TGIF..*~~
Friday, June 11, 2004
Woah...........Friday is here...hoo-f*ckin-rah!
God its been a long week, thank f*ck its the weekend...time to relax and take it easy and...shit, f*ck, b*llox...almost forgot about the tattoo, oh well will be relaxing tomorrow, Sunday will be spent with me being a bag of nerves and visiting the toilet several times before we leave the house, although now I am quite looking forward to it, not the pain, its not a right of passage for me or anything, if I could have it done without the pain, I would...I mean who f*ckin wouldn't???
I suppose all good things have a price tag...and with tattoos it ranges from mild discomfort to.. "F*ck me..... just knock me out now and wake me up when ya finished!" kind of pain. Ah well maybe I'm just being overdramatic..its been over 7 years since I had my last one done and that was just a squiggly bit of writing, took all of two minutes! Not much pain involved there, the most painful bit was having to endure Jethro on the large 32" screen Tv that was infront of me while having it done in the studio...not pleasant I can tell you.
As for the first one I had done.....well I'd had 2 double vodka's first and was petrified, but was not as bad as I expected...although when I asked the guy if it was gonna hurt he replied rather charmingly..."Of course it will ya f*ckin idiot, I am using a needle!!!!"...Funnily enough that made me relaxed, he was a good guy and talked to me throughout, well I say talked....he inserted the odd English verb in between a tirade of expletives...but he made me forget wot he was actually doing and that was a bonus.
I'm going back to the same guy this weekend..when we phoned up for an appointment, he actually remembered me!!! Dunno if that is a good or bad thing, well I did sit there in me bra last time......are "they" that memorable...errrrrrr, nope...don't think so...pmsl Must of been my charming personality and wit....ha ha ha

Anyway enough of tattoo's and pain and stuff, am gonna enjoy the rest of the day, washing and cleaning and......blah blah..lol

Work tonight so will be Mrs Grouchy Pants tomorrow, especially if the kids decide to wake at the crack of dawn...ugh!

Still I can look forward to a lie-in Sunday, and maybe a cup of char in bed and if I'm real lucky..breakfast...MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have a good weekend all,
Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:58:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com