Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Mayhem In Lou Lou Land::..
Saturday, June 05, 2004
This Morning brigh and early we all got up, after watching customary Tranworld sport (the only sport shit i watch!!)
Firstly a trip to the golden arches for breakie voted for by popular request I was outnumbered!! For once i actaully njoyed my big breakfast with a cuppa char of course!
Then off we went to Base of Home to purchase industrial strength carpet cleaner and paint. Then off to a supermarket for assorted food and cleaning stuffs.

On arrival home we set about Lou Lou Land with gusto! We in our insanity decided to clear the guest room. More complicated than it sounds. The whole of the house was trashed. Crap everywhere. More and more binbags filled. We dismantled the bed in our bedroom and have moved the spare bed in, actually a much better bed than ours and bigger to its a kingsize! And very bouncy.
We've moved the pc into our room too. Hubby has been tickling my feet for the last half an hour, so ticklish it's painful yet a pleasurable pain lol He's gonna regret it in a mo lmao or maybe not.......
We've guttted the guest room packed all the boxes and we've painted it too cos there were marks on the walls.
We've done the garden too aren't we good!!!
Tomorrow we plan to gut Princess's room. Sort it all out dismantle her furniture and redecorate in there, she's drwan on the walls in places little bugger that she is!
Our bedroom curently resembles a war zone.....how we navigated the floor is beyond me. The lounge is covered in a maze of irnong piles beggint o be done. The kitchen and bathroom are right now the only clean and tidy roos in the house. It's doing my fucking head in still a few more days of sorting and we can sit back and relax maybe..... maybe tomorrow night i will have my house back...............
Love
lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:42:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com