Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
a rant or two i've woken up!!
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
There is so much I should have done tonight..... I really should have done the ironing, at least got the washing in off the line.... but i was and am far too bolloxed. It's been a hellish day at work to say the least. Not hellish due to hassle just i was so very busy i haven't stopped. Running the department practically singlehanded on whats been probably the busiest day since Christmas! Needless to say once i've finally sat down tonight my feet refused simply to do anything else!!!

I've watched this tonight. I've watched the last few episodes and it staggers me just how ugly these people were in the beginning before celeb make up/ hairdressers and cosmetic surgeon type people give them a make over all in 10 days with the goal of making them look 10 years younger than the age people think they are. Tonights woman was a massive improvment they managed to knock 15 years off her age! I've also watched Jimmy's Farm i'm facinated with this bloke. he's a mate of Jamie Oliver's they sound really quite similar actually. Anyway he's making a go of a upmarket pig farm with fuck all experience. It's really a bloody good program!

Towards the end of watching Jimmy's Farm I was starting to get rather pissed off. A wanker of a neighbour was revving the fuck out of his heap of a car's engine. At fucking 10pm inconsiderate twat. We've all got kids round here school holidays or not 10pm is not the time to be twatting about revving a car engine. I believe it's called respect for your neighbours. Mind you, she's an up herself bitch who thinks she's so much better than everyone else (with really shit taste in shoes) and he's an ignorant arogant wanker. Do you get the idea i'm not impressed with these persons? I'm not usually one to be really bitchy. I far prefer to call it observational comments but what the fuck these too are wankers, thats not bitching it's what they are. I am so so fucking glad I am moving away from arseholes like these.

Oh yes Moving!!!! I'm Moving..... We're moving!!!! In roughly 8 weeks all will be sorted and we will move away from this rather nice part of the country (if you are really wealthy and own at least 2 horses and a fucking range rover with matching barbour waxxy jackets and hats along with the twatty walking sticks with seats on!) I look forward to it with eagerness and an excitment I can't contain!
Work are devestated to be losing me...... Of course I am a truly wonderful person popular with all i work with and I am bloody good at my job. I shall miss them all , i won't miss the stress though.

I feel like I've woken up! MY last few posts to say the least have been fucking shit. I've been really down in the dumps and i apologise. I might be knackered but my gob isn't tired!!!!

I took the test as pointed out on

Fluffy's Might i say she's been rather prolific today and i really love her new look. Apparently the adult film i should star in is......


You Should Star in "Beautiful"

A modern day Snow White tale - with gimps, sexy evil witches, and plenty of sex
In the end, Snow White does bed her prince... but not without having the erotic adventure of her life
Your split personality of naughty and nice is perfect for this film
You could star in any role. Just make sure not too have to much poison apple martini

I'm quietly impressed with myself!

I'm getting bored with the site set up right now i might try and be brave and ferrow into the field of confusing html and css once more. Am I mad? Possibly! I don't have the talent or the know how Fluffy has, But I'm gonna give it a go! Besides I've been drinking pepsi so i won't be sleeping for a while lmao
Right i'm gonna do it ...... wish me luck
laters
love
Lou Lou
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:41:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com