Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Wednesday...ermmmmm!!!
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Sorry I couldn't think of an interesting or witty title...d'oh...my mind is blank this morning, well this afternoon now. Tried to post once already today but sadly nothing came to mind...LOL
Well last night went out for a drink with a good friend and her fella, very nice, went to a lovely little pub tucked away in the middle of nowhere by the water, very picturesque, very romantic...full of bikers and country folk..but romantic all the same!!!
Talked non-stop for 3 hours about nothing and everything, had a really good laugh, my brother bless him, offered his baby sitting services so took him up on it, well practically ripped his arm off really when he offered....we don't get out much ya see...I know...its okay don't feel sorry for us...most of the time we choose to stay in, would much prefer to watch a film in the comfort of me own home than in a crowded cinema when people do nothing but whisper...very f*ckin loudly...and munch and chat..forget to turn there phones off...the list is endless..oooh and I nearly forgot the resident cougher..you know the one, the guy with tuberculosis by the sound of it!
Plus you pay a fortune to get in...I mean wot is it now...nearly 6 quid a go....and that's afore you've eaten a large bag of minstrels that costs you 3 quid and drank a large carton of coke..... then a drink (alcoholic this time) and a kebab on the way home......a small bloody fortune me thinx. Personally I'd rather spend the money on a nice meal out or maybe a good DvD and a takeaway and a couple of nice bottles of wine.....maybe I'm gettin old....eeek wot a thought..ouch!!

Infact its me birthday very soon, am gettin myself another tattoo, well I say I'm getting...hubby is paying and I am taking the pain..lol
So have been trawling madly the internet for ideas and stuff....i know from previous experience that you have to be sure about these things and you gotta really love it...after all they put you through enough agony while your getting it done, I think my knuckles went white the first time...LOL
I know, I know I'm such a wuss...will let you know all about it and wot i've decided on...
Well enough ranting, almost time for the school run and I'm off to me Nana's after that for a cup of tea and maybe cake if I'm lucky...oooh don't ya just love Nana's..mwah xx
Take care
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:23:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com