Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
hey babe take a walk on the wild side do do do do do do do do do do
Friday, May 21, 2004
Sorry i heard that quite a few times this am on my way to work on my cd.
Fantastico to have you back with us Scarlet my love, I could say i'd missed you but since i speak to you every day that's not really the case! You guys have missed out on some cracking anecdotes from Scarlet while she's been awol. Her pc is mental to say the least but as she said i think its the energy around her at present.

Yes there are lots of noises and happenings at her house, and yes there was one night in question i almost shat myself. It was at the time very late at night and we had gone to bed , yes in the same bed,(and both wearing pjs too), but you dirty perves we're not that was inclined even a little bit!

As we no longer live next door to each other our friendship is more long distance now and about to get even longer but i'm not gonna blog about that today! So every few months we get together for a week when the kids are on half term and get pissed stay up very late watch trashy made for tv films, dirty sanchez and jackass, most haunted and laugh like crazy women, usually a least one evening is spent singing along to kyle and the very sexy jack black (can't explain it i just want to huggle him and squeeze him and do otherstuff lol)of tenacious d.

Anyway this night we are both pissed as usual, and have finally given in to the matchsticks propping our eyes open. So we go to bed. We are nattering away still when there is an almighty fucking bang, a thumping sound like one of the kids had fallen ot of bed. Alarmed we both got up. The cherubs were fast asleep undisturbed and both in their beds. We couldn't explain the noise even after scouring the house.

You get used to it. Theres always been activity around her. Just lately as she became ready to accept her gift things have gotten a lot stronger and more and more is happening. Nothing sinister nothing nasty just spirits letting her know they are there. There has always been something as long as i have known her, we have both lived in houses with a lot of activity. My garden was subject one night to a visitation.

But given she has the gift and i don't i will always always encourage her to use it and develop it. It's part of her. I'm very proud she has taken steps to embrace who she is. And yes her prediction for me was spot on and i mean spot on.

On another note, it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to work this am a journey that usually take me 20 mins. The last 3 miles took me an hour!! Luckily my bosses were very understanding. Pretty busy at work today.

Got a lot to do now so better get going will try and blog over the weekend but i have an awful lot to do.
Have a lovely weekend all
love
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:31:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com