Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
feeling foxy
Thursday, May 20, 2004
First of all we weren't late for school today yay! i was awakened rather early by a friend who thought she would ring for a chat. Anyway after taking princess to school i went into town. Firstly taking 5 mins to park, i was in the peugeot today, it's like driving a tank compared to the clio!
A trip to dotty p's we actually have one in our very rural town! It's not very big but i managed to get myslef a white top for work and some new hoopy earings.
And then home to hang out the washing and watch trash tv, namely trisha.
I've cleaned and tidied, changed bedding and washed it all i've been very good today.
This afternoon T came round was not expecting her till the evening but that's fine, all the more time to have a good goss. Had a phonecall from next door neighbou inviting me for drinkies this evening, an offer i thanked them for yet declined i had other plans.
Was about to drop T and her girls home when the most almighty torential rain came down ( at least i didn't have to water the garden tonight!) and we stayed put. The girls Dad came and collected them and T stayed for dinner. She was most impressed with my kitchen savvy and the delicious meal i threw together ( dolmio stir in sauce pasta and chicken lmao)
Then we got down to business. The box i had bought it preparation earlier was opened and she set about me.
1 1/2 hours later, i'm looking fantastic. I'm rather blonder than i thought i would be, she put some fab streaks in and now i'm feeling foxy. I also hadn't realised quite how long my hair was till i looked at the back in the mirror i tend not to notice! It's quite a change from being pale brunette ( oh ok mousy with grey) So i'm feeling realy very cool pmsl
I bought myself 3 dvds today well one was for princess i got her lizzie maguire the movie she has watched it already tonight, and love actually and master and commander not seen them yet so i will let you know. no doubt you've all seen them already.
got work tomorrow although just til 12.30pm i expect they will more than likely ask me to stay later they usually do. I don't mind though.

Oh well i think scarlets actually got her pc running enough to post so i'll leave her to it
love
lou lou
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:54:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com