Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
A disaster in the making
Sunday, May 16, 2004
I must be mad.....i must have really lost it, but this time i'm crossing everything.

Fake Tan.

I've decided since my legs are whiter than this background i simply had to do something. Plus since my back and shoulders are still smouldering i need to even up a bit. Armed with gloves, moisturiser and fake tan having already exfoliated i stepped once more bravely to the point of no return, splurged a large dollop onto my palm of moisturiser and added another large dollop of fake tan, mixed it up and attempted to evenly apply.
It all seems to be going well at the moment. 3 hours in and no obvious signs of being tangoed.....but i've been there before.
I've woken up in the morning countless times asking myself "why, why me? what the hell did i have to go and do it again for?" All fine when i've gone to bed yet a very tangeriney shade by 8am. Oh well if it fucks up i can always wear trousers tomorrow. I'm on lates so I can scrub away in the bath for an hour or so with a loofa with exfoliant added for extra grit. I can use whatever concoction i can make from the toiletries cupboard and failing all else i can always cover myself in talc paste, somthing i have had to do on more than one occaision.rofl
I didn't do my face this time I wasn't quite that brave, or stupid. Scarlet no doubt will piss herself if i have another disasterous outcome. Thats what friends are for afterall......kicking you when you are down, poking you with a shitty stick just to make you feel better.
Fingers crossed for me..................
Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxx
PS
3 1/2 hrs update: not looking too bad slight colouration no obvious streaks or gravy tones, oh god what have i done. you'll hear me from wherever you are screaming in the morning! night all lol
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:41:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com