Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
"why did he do that mummy? he's not very sexy!"
Sunday, May 16, 2004
Saturday. Got up rather earlier than I had planned to! Spent the whole day in the garden. I've reseeded the areas our faithful hound has warn away by her patroling looking for evil cats, and taken down the cordening from the areas I had already reseeded where the grass now looks very green. The lawn has been mowed, my pots have been tidied and i have ppotted on those plants that needed it. I've had a good general tidy up out there. Spent an amoount of time gossiping with neighbours over the fence also (mine is of a managable height unlike the comedy fence at Ian's
Looking very good out there.
Got the big table out the garage, decobwebbed it and cleaned it up. We ate dinner in the garden last night which was lovely. not put the gazebo up yet though might do later today. I caught the sun rather more than i thought yesterday.
I was wearing a halterneck top so my back was rather exposed silly me didn't bother putting any suncream on. I'm not a lobster but i am a rather bright pink.
Eurovision had already started by the time I had finnaly got in the bath, not to worry princesses trusty showerfish radio was tuned in so i was able to wallow and listen to old Tel's quips about the contestants.
I was not vey impressed with most of them. The Croation song was lovely u til the guy started the chorus at which point i left the room to save myself lol
The little lass from Kent that sang for Cyprus was cracking think actually she should have won.
Our James Fox was very boring, althought at the end he did a wink type thing at which princess remarked "why did he do that mummy? he's not very sexy!" i just about pissed myself. She does come out with the funniest things sometimes, like the conversation we had earlier about the guy singing Disco she wanted to know if he was gay lol only because he was wearing pink. She then went on to tell me that Daddy wasn't gay because he loves mummy lol
oh well btter go gotta make lunch princess is apparently starving although she has just eaten a tub on penang bites lol
laters
lou lou
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:58:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com