Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Countdown is progressing ........
Saturday, May 15, 2004
Tonight's the night people what we've all been gagging for (or not) EUROVISION
Love it or Hate it it's gonna be on the cheesiest event of the year!
Personally i love Eurovision. It stems from being a small child and hearing Brotherhood of Man singing "Save all your kisses for me" I have to admit a very special song for me even now (ok I'm not proud but I'm purging here!) I just can't help myself when I hear it LOL. Of course we all went nuts whenBucks Fizz ripped off their skirts and I know as a teen in 1987 i melted listening to Johnny Logan and those immortal words

Don't, don't' close your heart to how you feel
Dream, and don't be afraid the dream's not real
Close your eyes, pretend it's just the two of us again
Make believe this moment's here to stay

Touch, touch me the way you used to do
I know, tonight could be all I'll have with you
From now on you'll be with someone else instead of me
So tonight let's build this memory
For the last time

Hold me now, don't cry
Don't say a word
Just hold me now and I
Will know though we're apart
We'll always be together
For ever in love
What do you say when words are not enough

Time, time will be kind once we're apart
And your tears, tears will have no place in your heart
I wish I, I could say how much I'll miss you when you're gone
How my love for you will go on and on

Hold me now, don't cry
Don't say a word
Just hold me now and try to understand that
I hope at last you've found what you've been searching for
And though I won't be there anymore
I will always love you

Hold me now, don't cry
Don't say a word
Just hold me now and I
Will know though we're apart
We'll always be together
For ever in love
What do you say when words are not enough
What can I say now my words are not enough

Even now it makes me tingle just to read it. (Ok so tears are in my eyes too music moves me ok?) Of course we have had some disastrous entries in Eurovision over the last few years also. Who could forget last years abysmal entry, i don't honestly think we'll win this year. Although

James Fox is counting perhaps heavily on his boyish looks not unlike a young Cliff Richard (arrrrggggghhhhh how could i even mention him) I don't think the song is the strongest, and also I think politically there has been far too much shit flying around this week re Iraq and i think it may well hurt any chance we had. Though we could hardly do worse than last year could we? LOL The voting system this year i feel is far better at least we all get a chance to decide rather than the usual "neighbouring countries" voting for each other which lets face it is so arse licky.
So it's upon us again. I for one am excited, I can't wait to laugh at some of the sad wankers awful entries and rip the piss out of them in the privacy of my own home. I shall of course be rooting for James......He is my countryman of course and we need to be patriotic whether he's got the best song or not. Actually although it's not to my taste i think a lot of people out there in Europe will love it it's such a chintzy cheesy song.

Next years Eurovision........ Yes I'm thinking about it already and who should represent us. I reckon the immortal 4 Poofs and a Piano should take their place (as seen on Jonathan Ross) they would do a fantastic job.
Well here we go may it be fantastic I'll say it loud, I'll say it proud
I LOVE EUROVISION!
Who's with me?

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:14:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com