Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Monday, May 10, 2004
Well I did a draft post a bit earlier but Blogger appears to have eaten it all up. And there i was saying how shiney and new Blogger looked too.

Didn't post this weekend have been rather busy. Blinding myself from the sparkle of my anniversary pressie, I cleaned my house like a mad woman possessed. Where all the washing came from I don't know but I'm still doing it now!!! I have actually made a start on the ironing ( yeah ok, i know a minor miracle) Anyway the whole house is sparkly now just like my ring! It wasn't bad before but every now and again i like to go a bit mad and ott with it. Feel much better now.

Had T round Saturday night and her girls we had a DVD sleepover night. We watched "Stuck on you" a nice commedy rather weak, and the "Hot Chick" with Rob Schnieder and was well worth watching very funny, but what else would you expect from a Happy Madison Production? ( Adam Sandlers production company) Adam even was in it so i was well happy. Ooooooh i could just eat him with a spoon!

Today I have done yet more washing although thankfully it is out on the line drying and the tumble dryer isn't on constantly. Have lots of ironing to finish tonight. But everything else is lovely. So i thought I'd take a break and pop into blogland to see what peeps have been up to.

Very few posts this weekend apart from a couple saying arrrrghhhhh my head and i'm knackered. really looking forward to hearing all the goss that comes of the meet in london. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all, hopefully I might get to the next one.

Scarlets pc has gone tits up so her posting will be a bit on the quiet side, there is no internet cafe where she lives, lots of pubs though. Sad to say she didn't pull on the weekend. Can't understand why if i was a bloke I'd do her! She's so lovely, personality wise and real pretty, just i suppose her intellect scares them.
Bugger just seen the time, better go gotta get ready for work, oh joy
laters
love
lou lou
xxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 1:35:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com