Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
A little short of an encyclopedia but i'm hiding from James Bond ffs
Monday, May 03, 2004
Save Me! I'm up here ensconced in the PC suite oh ok the spare room, I've plugged my life support system in, and I'm hiding. 3.30pm obligatory bank holiday James bond film commenced and i was up these stairs faster than a greyhound after a rabbit!!
I have only ever watched one James bond film all the way through.... goldeneye and only cos pierce and Sean were in it. I just can't abide James bloody bond. I am quite sure this is getting peoples backs up as i say i loathe the very essence that is 007. I mean ladies when was the last time you met someone that smooth?Andre of course excluded cos he is super smooth! When was the last time you met someone dashing? Someone who exuded charisma, charm, wit and intelligence and was sex on legs? Never, its a biological impossibility for a man to be perfect. LOL
So here I am armed with a large mug of tea, and a crunchie bar for sustenance hiding away from hubby as he is completely lost in his own little world watching 007. Princess is actually tidying her room although i suspect she is watching chitty chitty bang bang! I've just pissed myself off too cos I've managed to spill tea down my nice white t-shirt over my tits ouchies. Bugger see what even talking about 007 does to me?

********************************************************************

We've been out. In the pissing rain. Mandatory Bank Holiday shopping trip. Princess struck it lucky, we got her two lush pairs of Helly Hansen trousers and a lilac Helly Hansen fleece, She looks so cute. Plus she got a carry case for her personal cd player, she's taking it everywhere with her so i thought it might be easier if she had a case on it so at least its a little cushioned as she drops it on the floor. Hubby got a nice new chamois demister pad ( wasn't he lucky? lmao even though we actually went out to buy him a new wetsuit, the shop was closed so he to be grateful he got anything at all!) I now have a new alarm clock, this one has a radio. After the fiasco i had in the week which i forgot to blog about, in which the bloody alarm snooze button decided not to work, a feature in which i rely on heavily to get my arse out of bed in the morning, and then yesterday morning before the bloody thing didn't go off, luckily i woke up myself in enough time to get ready and go to work. (Yes it was set correctly, yes the bloody thing was on AM yes it was turned on)
So i have a nice new silver one, that sets the time itself. The only crap thing about it is setting the alarm time. Instead of having a setting hours and minutes function you have to just press the minutes 60 times to change it one hour. I had to press the damn thing 405 times before i could set the write time!!! I was starting to get cramp! Anyway it has a groovy little function that you can have two different alarm times so i had them to press the buttons another 500 times before i could set the time for my later rises, Monday and Thursday i get an extra hour in bed. At least i don't have to go through all that crap again to change the time every mon and thurs!!!
After all the rain the sun is actually shining now and it looks quite nice from my window. Just as well i have washing on the line I left out lastnight that got rained on in the night and most of today so hopefully it will dry. It's nowt important just bedding.

********************************************************************

Enjoying an extra day off work anyhow. Tomorrow we have to start wearing our new uniforms. Whooopppeeeeee not. Same as the winter ones just the green motif is white instead really not very attractive. They are a delightful navy with a pattern. Very yucky I did try to look for a link to a workwear place so you all could piss yourself and then poke me with shitty sticks with great mirth at the fashion no no i have to endure. Just like Scarlet did when last years summer pukefests (like the liner of a swimming pool all blue and wavey) were changed to winters pukefests. It's a lovely place to work though. It' never boring and most days we have a good laugh. I'm the youngest person there (at 30 1/2) although in another dept there are 2 persons younger than me. I'm the baby. It's kind of nice. Only the other day someone remarked to a colleague G how lovely i was, how young i was, how stunning i was *blushing*, my colleague G said i was 30, had a 7 yr old child and had been married for almost 10 years (this week anniversary looming and i haven't bought a card or a pressie yet!) This person couldn't believe it!
I knew one day all those years of being embarrassed when asked for id would be worth it! It was all very complimentary till i asked my colleague G who it was , maybe he was fit, some people who come in are absolutely droolsome, LOL, my hopes were dashed when she told me who it was........................Her dad lmao I recounted the tale to hubby who then practically pissed himself laughing. So much for my self esteem!

Actually I'm feeling pretty good today, for a change even if my hair id get wet earlier!!!!
Well I've managed to hide for a whole hour now, i might sneak downstairs and get a cuppa I'm gasping now. Hope you all had lovely fun today I suspect most of you have done as Hans has done poor lovey diy and garden centres calling out your names. I'm just gonna veg and read some more blogs. Congrats to Andre who finally gave us some impatiently awaited news. Good on you Hun. Bet you're smiling from ear to ear now!!!
Laters People
Love
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 3:49:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com