Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
lots of crap that'll probably send you to sleep
Friday, April 30, 2004
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yorkie bar. I know i shouldn't but I am. I'm feeling fantastic this afternoon on quite a high.
Last night was great. Sorry i didn't manage to get back on. We ate pizza a sweet and crunchy salad and 4 sticks of garlic bread!!! Oh and 4 bottles of wine too. Much laughter echoed in the Lou Lou land.
S it tuns out is a lovely girl. They also have a set a date all very exciting, will have to start loking for a nice hat lmao. K is very happy. Lovely to see them together. Anway a good evening and a late night.
Alarm clock went off this am at 6.45pm, snooze was turned on, but the bastard thing didn't go off again! So at 7.10 i got up woke princess and manically got the show on the road, till princess had a nosebleed and everything came to a halt! Luckily traffic was light this am so i actually managed to get to work on time, i really didn't think i would seeing as i left so late. Upon arrival I had to make a dash to the ladies. Too much food me thinks, anyway was fine afterwards and have spent the day without rumbles.
Work was busy. Two rude people put the phone down on me. (One day i would so love to be able to speak my mind to these arseholes) Luncheon was lovely, lemon chicken sarnies, and a lemon merangue pie again! I've spent the afternoon sorting out all the internal post, and dealing with admin and quieries. Nice and mellow, seeing as I was working late, usually on a friday i finish at 12.30am, but today i had agreed to stay till 4pm.
At lunchtime i made a quick call to hubby to remind him to collect princess from school early because she had an appt with opthamologist (eye doctor) and to make sure he booked her out in the school office too. Oh and all the stuff he had to tell the quack.
I've arrived home to be told she has to go back in a month at a time that will be impossible for me to arrange to have off work. She will need new glasses. Oh and her eyes have deteriorated again.
Now I am very proud of my baby. She never complains, she takes it all in her stride. She's worn glasses since she was 18months old. She broke the first pair inside 10 mins lol. I always endeavour to get her the nicest best glasses I can. Even her sunglasses i have had made prescription for her are very trendy. I always pick the trendiest designs i can, no character bollox for her. All very sleek and groovy. They suit her she is equally gorgeous with or without them. The eye that has worsened has a squint.
January 2 years ago she underwent an operation to correct it, One of the hardest things i have ever had to do, it's be most awful feeling of complete and utter helplessness as you hold your child in your arms as they put the needle in to put her under anthestetic as you feel your child go completely limp, your eyes cloud and tears fall. It was horrible. The time she was in theatre took forever. I tried to read and couldn't. Hubby went shopping to buy pressies for when she came round, he arrived back with several carrier bags from the disney store.
When she came around I could barely look at her, all i wanted to do was hold her close. But her eye was so full of blood it took all my strength not to look away ( i am squeamish to say the least) The operation was a sucess, although undercorrected the results were great. Unforunately the last two years it has started deteriorating month by month and her eyes have got worse, she has had stronger glasses to see if it pulls it in but alas it looks like my baby will have to have another op. Bugger.
I love her so much. She never complained. Only when we had to put the drops in. She hates drops. Shes so brave.
Anyway back to me
I'm feeling great i have no idea why. I'm looking good today too felling pretty foxy and i have a spring in my step.
Princess has just come in to show me her collage she is making ( shes really arty) and she's miffed cos it's just not going ehr way and the glue is just drying fast enough and it doesnt look right and its just not going her way lmao. she's so stroppy sometimes Oooooh i can hear her ripping it to pieces now!!
Tonights plans. To read blogs to post on here to watch friends, and maybe will and grace. She is asking me what I am doing now. She wants to know if she can write a post!!! Who knows maybe I should let her what do you think? She's writing a song at the moment now, its about a mini quelle surprise shes as mad about mini's as i am lol So far I have managed educate her farily well, she loves good music ( how many 7yr olds do you know that like aerosmith, the whitestripes the red hot chillies, good charlotte and likes jazz too? of course she also likes busted what 7yr old doesn't? her favourite song is "staceys mum she's got it goin on" (not busted not sure who sings it)she knows all the words and the moves lmao) She also likes musicals, (hubby cursing me for getting her into those lmao like she has a choice she loves singing and dancing she is a multi faceted child. (Ta hans for the word) Ooooohhh i'm such a proud mummy!!
Well i guess by now you're all asleep cos this is such a shit post
i'm gonna bugger off and post later something fun gonna speak to the firls and maybe put a wee quiz together.
Loves
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:38:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com