Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Blaaaaaaaaaaaa Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bleeeeeeeeee
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
Scarlet bless her is up for adoption, she of course will need an amount of guidance especially given that she had forgotten that she had turned 32 a few months ago and was no longer 31. Poor love. It comes to us all you know.....senility. I know babe you prefer to call it eccentric!

Well I did do a paragraph then about my own personal eccentricites there but i have decided against it. What shall I say instead?

Oh I know Evie. Evie and I also go way back, i met her when i was pregnant with princess, we were work collegues, And have remained friends ever since. I don't really want to go into detail, but i will say we were firm friends from the beginning, and when I am a friend to someone I will do what i can to help them should they ever need me, even at 3 o'clock in the morning. One day Evie called, I was there for her when she needed me the most. I'm honoured she chose to call me, I'm humbled she chose me over all others. Anyway we've been mates for years. Thats that!!! There I said I wasn't going into detail!!!! I am getting far too mushy just lately!!!

I have made a twat of myself, I am so embarrassed! (OK so whats new?)

Hans post from today was about Chewbacca and wierd cofffee. So off i went to comment.

whats a wookie?
was chewbacca in battlestar galactica?
yeah i know scarlet i'm a twat not to know lol
lou lou | Email | Homepage | 04.27.04 - 5:23 pm | #

Not only that but i managed to post this bloody comment twice lol.
I now know what and who, hubby laughungly filled me in on it tonight when i asked him.
I honestly have never seen any of the Star Wars Films. Oh, i did see a bit of the episode one thing, so you see take pity on a poor ignorant girl i did not know. I'm not that much of a twat honest! Funny though i know what an ewok is i don't know why though!
Now I have publicaly humiliated myself lol,

Imagine my excitment when through the letterbox came a "personal invitation to preview our new range and enjoy our special offers as a select vip etc etc"
Matalan. So we went. We wish we didn't. It was crap. There was nothing i liked in my size, although i did get a new bathrobe with elephants on it! There was hardly much of anything at all. So much for previews.... exciting special offers before members of the general public. What a bloody waste of time that was, and it's not exactly round the corner either. Bugger. Sometimes you can get such great stuff there obviously tonight was not the night.

I'm bored now, I'm boring myself i think i'll shut up and go read blogs or play games or something. Maybe i should actually go to bed before 11.30 for a change. who am i trying to kid?
Still amazed we past 1000 and today it looks like we will break 1100 WOW people WOW i am so very chuffed. oh well thats it
love
lou lou
xxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 10:20:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com