Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Mundane but it's my life!
Monday, April 26, 2004
Yet again the sunshine is beating down on us, and it's really quite hot!
It's Monday morning so I have been busy. Taken Princess to school, been and paid some bills, posted letters, been to physio, been to the garden centre,been to the doctors and dropped off my 24hr specimen, taken washing in, hung washing out, repotted favourite plant, tidied house and unstacked dishwasher, it's not quite 12pm yet! So now I can relax for a little while before i have to get ready to go to work.

Scarlet has already popped in and posted........the shitkicker really is as bad as she says I can vouch for that. In fact i think she goes easy on him. I must admit it makes my heart feel good to know he is suffering. I'm not a nasty person I'm very sweet and loving, but he really does deserve what he gets. Of course I'm not what you would call impartial since she is my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!!!
Scarlet was my first visitor when I had princess, she was there when I fractured my spine (6 years ago all sorted now), a constant visitor to the hospital and it has to be said and a great support to hubby (they've been having a secret affair for years pmsl ) She is one of those rarities in life, that's known as a true friend. We piss each other off, and take the piss out of each other, we bounce off each other and always always have fun together. She's more than my best friend. She's family, and I love her. I value her friendship more than I can say.
OMG that went a bit mushy, me and my tangents lmao Anyway she's my best bud.

I've been and taken the Lesbian Quiz Fluffy suggested. It told me nothing new......I'm completely straight!!!!! Now I suppose you all think that's boring! I've never even been hit on by a lesbian. (would I realise if i had? I'm so damn sheltered!) In fact I don't actually know any. What a boring life I lead lol Actually I just recalled I did know someone who's Bi when she felt like it anyway!!!!

Life ladies and gents is what you make it. If it's shit make it better. You have the power!!!!
Not sure why I just typed that I just felt like it lol

Well enough crap i'm gonna go and surf for a bit, i need a pee now anyway (thank God I don't have to put it in that bloody pot now I pissed on myself more times that I care to recall!!!)

Have a glorious day
love
Lou Lou
xxxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 11:50:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com