Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Bloody Hell Scarlet!!!!
Sunday, April 25, 2004
He He sounds like you had fun girlfriend!!!!!
Organised chaos hey.....it must of been bloody great....were any of the Geordie lads lookers???? Or were ya too p*ssed up to give a t*ss girl...lol
you've had a pretty cool weekend too Lou Lou, just some time with you and Princess and some me time which as we all know as mother's is pretty far and few between but oh so precious when it comes....which is why I was at work all day today......its the only real me time I get...lol Lucky for me I love my job so its not really a chore although having to spend the day inside when it was so glorious outside was a bit painful but apart from that I had a good day....no grouchy customers, plenty of screaming rugrats though..lol
Sat down and watched a couple of DVD's last night, glass of wine, nice supper...was warming towards hubby, 'til 20 mins into Bad Boys 2 his head fell back and he started catching flies...arrrrghghghgh.
I mean i know he's been at work all day...but how the hell do you fall asleep while Will Smith is doing his thang, shooting up half the cast of the movie, explosions, chase scenes..the lot????
I mean ffs it was only 2115...wot's a girl to do????
I got the chocolate out, and consoled myself in a way only us girl's know how.........I PIGGED OUT!!!!!
Needless to say I had a Slimfast for lunch today...feeling slightly guilty for my over indulgence on the choccy front.....awh f*ck it the diet starts again on Monday...lol
Well I gotta sign off, fairly uninteresting weekend I know.....still the sun shone and l'm still smiling so not all is bad..right?
Love you all......well not all of you....oh alright, but one at a time...tee hee
Evie
xx
Ps Watched Vanilla Sky too...wot the f*ck is that all about????? Lmao
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:16:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com