Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Busy Busy Busy
Saturday, April 24, 2004
Well I have been a busy girl today. This morning I almost sprang out of bed! Shocking for me. I munched breakfast and set about hoovering with gusto, and a spot of dusting. Showered, Hair straightened (no casualties today!) and dressing I was looking good (Yep Nutty I was having a "I look damn fine day" celebrating my entry into Hans file of MILF's.) Hair perfect, make up just enough, my fave big hoops and jeans and strappy top, toenails painted shocking pink and I was ready to go!
Princess on my arrival downstairs had dressed herself and was promptly sent back to change her having adopted the hobo look. Her t-shirt was acceptable but did not coordinate with the rest i thought i had drummed this into her by now clothes have to match. Her t-shirt was actually her favourite. "My mummy drives a Mini" in bright pink. She was my pride and joy, the Mini. Hubby and I were doing her up for fun but sold her (in January) due to running out of time and space. I cried broken hearted for 45 mins as the guy I sold her to drove her away. I have a passion for Mini's, proper Minis not shitty bmw ones. One day I will have another, a lovely Downton engineered Cooper if I am a very lucky girly. And I win the lottery!
Now where was I ? Oh yes hobo, well i got her changed and we set off. Hubby in his mates MGF with the top down (no room for us) and me and Princess in my Clio. Shopping was accomplished. The obligatory visit to Claire's Accessories was done, and then Princess stayed with hubby and his mate whilst i did some me shopping. Happy with my purchases 6 super tops, we went for luncheon. Had yummy pizza. Then treated Princess to some lovely sandal's in Ravel. Not for school.
Hubby and his mate went on elsewhere and Princess and I went to Dunelm Mills. As usual I went a little mad in there. If you haven't got a store near you it's kind of like Ikea but without the furniture on a smaller scale. Fan bloody tastic. Had a trolley full, but only spent £32. 1x kingsize duvet, 1xsingle duvet, 1x single duvet cover, 2x orthopeadic pillows and lots of little bits. I love it there they are amazing value and the stuff is good quality.
Princess's Now 57 blaring, sunroof fully back windows down we cruised home. I have had a few winks today lots of smiles and nice looks. Oooooooooh it's been a good day for the self esteem. As i saidI'm having a damn fine day!!!!! Now tomorrow i will probably be back to I feel like shit, i look like shit, I am shit. But today I will enjoy the feeling!
Had a mad minute or so after we got home and I've cleaned the windows! Princess has been yelling in her bedroom cos I am evil and am making her tidy it up although she says she has now finished (inspection shortly) and Hubby poor lovey is home, exhausted after shopping with his mate and spinning about in the MGF looking cool (?) (does that not mean aging trying to look young in this instance?), and is now asleep on the sofa! (Too much fresh air obviously!!!)
Here I am Saturday afternoon with nowt else to do but blither on and bore you all, well that isn't exactly true I have 2x 3ft piles of ironing to do but I am NOT doing them today!!
Hope you all had fun today and enjoyed the sunshine, there's more to come!
Love
Lou Lou
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:26:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com