Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
My life is sh*t.........
Thursday, April 22, 2004
Well compared to your two's technicolour wonderland of a life....mine is definitely still in black and white..LOL
God next to nothing has happened...as for those of you who maybe interested in the state of my marriage..hmmmm its kind of in limbo..neither one of us wanting to do the "big talk" or make any major decisions...these things are f*ckin complicated especially when kids are invovled. But hey we're still talkin and laughin occasionally that's gotta be a good thing...isn't it?
Work is fairly quiet, middle of the month so people are a bit tight on the finances so they stretch last weeks shop those few days extra...all hell will be let loose at the weekend though......that "sunny" weather forecast does wonders for supermarket trade..lol
As I work late at night you get a whole different breed of customer...you know the ones that you'd cross the street to avoid.....well when they're standing infront of you grinning its pretty difficult to do anything else but grin..... insanely back...lol
I have a customer...I use that term loosely I mean I'm not a "lady of the night" or anything......who I've seen in the store for years, we exchange pleasantries and he flirts with me occasionally and if i'm in the mood I'll flirt back and wind him up outrageously, but never in an offensive way...well not until last night.
He comes to my till and winks at me, nothing unusual there and then he points in his basket and says "One of these is for you!" and winks again.....well at this point I am serving someone else so missed wot it is he is pointing to and just nod politely...LOL It's something us checkout girls are well practiced at......like "Yes Madam (can you please pack your shoppin a bit f*ckin quicker you're holding everyone else up and making me look like a complete tosser!) that would be £82.37 please!!!!" BIG BROAD SMILE and flash of some pearly whites.......and then the f*ckin bitch, after having waited for her to pack all her goods...hands me a God-Damn credit card....AAArrrrghghghgh...and then takes another 5 mins searching through her too-f*ckin small purse for her "loyalty card"....OMG wot is wrong with these people?????? pmsl OOOps sorry I've done a Lou Lou here, I mean gone off at a tangent.....sorry back to said customer..."Mr Flirty!" He was pointing to a pack of three....OMG (condoms for you lesser mortals)...and "one of them was for me!!!???" My oh so polite checkout girl head was momentarily forgotten as the smoke of hell fire raged from my nostrils and ears...lol I leant of the till and whispered, politley of course...."I don't f*ckin think so!!!" Needless to say, I don't think Mr Flirty will be coming through my checkout anytime soon...do you??
Sad F*ck!!
Good day all
Love
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:33:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com