Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Warm weather and all it entails
Monday, April 19, 2004
Well ladies yes ladies and not men, unless you're into male grooming to a sadistic level.
Warmer weather means waxing, bleaching and and anything that causes pain in the persuit of beauty, and not really beauty just to stop people and small children stopping in the street shouting why has that lady got hairy armpits and legs like daddy, and there poor mothers having to shield there poor trumatised eyes away from the freaky lady.
Now the first time i did this , i thought i would do the it all in one go, armpits legs and my front bottom. Well i thought i would use hair removing cream for delicate area's and wax for everything else,waxing feels like, if you have never done it before, IT FUCKING HURTS.
Another tip is to get someone else to do it for you because once you have ripped off one strip you really don't wanna go there again but it is too late because you have covered you entire body in the shit, when this happened to me my mother found me rocking, quietly sobbing in the corner of a room and covered in wax shite, to add to the humilation i had my arms over my head due to the friggin'wax. She did ofcourse help me and then ran a cold bath,
which ofcourse in the meantime these happy moments where occuring i had left the hair removal cream on my front bottom longer than was advised, which ofcourse took the top layer of my skin off.
But hey, i did it, i was hairless, i was ready to face the public in my skippy summer clothes and off i went, with my head held high ( although could not look mother in the eyes for several weeks). I was looking foxy until........ a small child shouted " mummy that lady is scary"" to which the mother shielded that poor childs eyes from me and said "it is rude to stare at people who have been burnt, thats why i am telling you to keep out of the kitchen when i am cooking"
But hey, i through my head back with my hairless but skinless legs, and armpits . and walked of into the sunset (like i shit myself , due to the front bottom incident)
Still looking good though
scarlet.
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:53:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com