Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Eat, drink and be merry..........
Friday, April 16, 2004
Eat drink and be merry is what i say, just popped on the scales and low and behold i have put on yet, added extra pounds over easter.
Conclusion..........................who gives a friggin' shite! Yes its a bold statement.
But hey what is there to life if we cannot enjoy a good glass of wine, good food and most of all good company, okay i say glass of wine, i mean a few bottles and good food , well eating good food until you might hurl your guts up, and well good company i mean people who make you laugh untill a little pee comes out.
Yes i know what you are all thinking, she won't be saying that when the summer comes, and she can't fit her fat arse into anything other than a small marquee.
And yes, you probaly are right, but please just indulge me on this one occasion and follow suit, eat, drink and be merry.
You never know we could start a revolution, or maybe bring marquee's into the fashion world, who knows what we can achieve.
LETS TAKE OVER THE WORLD BABIES.
NOT SOOOO SOBER SCARLET XXXXXXX.
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:20:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com