Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
"You are looking well, hair looks great, hasn't your arse got big?!"
Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Well It's been a long day. I've been awake since 6.55am well 6.45am cos I have to set my clock 10 mins fast or I will never get up on time! Spent a small amount of time straightening my hair with my amazing new ceramic straighteners.......And managed to burn my thumb into the bargain LOL My hair looked lovely today though!
A very very busy day at work, but then most days are manic we are always very very busy!
Came home at tea time to find hubby had done all the ironing again, YAY He also had washed the covers off one of our sofas ( we are well greedy and have 2 three seater sofas, his and hers LOL beautiful cream with lots of cushions!)
Princess had been playing with the boys next door......Her glittery gap jeans were green with grass stains and mottled brown like she had played in the dirt, hubby got a bollocking for letting her play out in them!!!! It really pisses me off when he lets her play out in her good stuff, she has every day clothes for that!

Dinner was lovely a few chips, a crunchy salad and donner kebab meat. I love a good kebab! I say I had a few chips cos I am trying to loose a little weight.
I know to most people there is nowt wrong with me but I really am not happy. I was always an 8 to 10 now I am an ever increasing 12 now verging on 14. I have tried cutting out all fat and it doesn't make a difference! I have tried smaller portions at that makes no difference. There is no reason for me to have put on the weight in the first place, just over 1 stone. I had my thyroid checked too. There is no explanation for my ever increasing bum, hips and thighs. I am heavier now than when I was 9 months pregnant!!! Why will no one take me seriously just because I am not obese? Why does no one understand why I feel so down about it? I am a typically English shaped woman... pearshaped, however I am a very wide bottomed pear. ( My weight gain has only effected the bottom part of my body my top remains a 10 whilst my bottom edges towards a 14) Someone recently said to me " you're looking well. Hair looks great, shit hasn't your arse got big!" I look at myself naked and I am beginning to feel revulsion......Why can I not lose any weight? No matter what I do or how I eat I am gaining weight weekly.
HELP................................
love
Lou Lou xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:40:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com