Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Hoorah....another face in the crowd!!!
Monday, April 12, 2004
Hey Lou Lou, thanx for the note of confidence although I think its gonna take longer than a weekend to sort this "mess" out.....anyway enough of that already am not gonna talk doom and gloom today, have too much to say in reply to your post!!!
Hiding ya f*ckin chocolate indeed!!! Wot kind of a mother are you, depriving your "Princess" of such said luxuries....tee hee.
I too was indulged with some chocolate this weekend, by my lovely Nana, those yummy,heavenly, melt in your mouth, this is deffo better than sex,(and Yes I am doing it correctly!!!) absolutely divine, better than angels dancing on ya tongue, better than a tongue full stop...ha ha ha....MMMmmmmm shall I go on??? No I think not, have gone way too overboard already I can tell...lol Wot was it I was saying before I got side-tracked???? Oh yeah the chocolate I received was ......Lindt. Is there any other "real" chocolate, I ask you? You can keep your little round, praline nut clusters Lou Lou, in your teapot...ha ha
The kids never received too many eggs, Thank-God.....us chocoholics have to avoid temptation at all costs..you see I can't just stop at one, or even a couple of squares.....its' the whole f*ckin bar or nothing!!!! Oooops did I say that our loud...tee hee
Well enough of us going on about chocolate...will leave you all to indulge in your eggs.... stuff yourselves silly, I know I do...the diet starts again tomorrow....xx
Love
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:40:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com