Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Mwah Lou Lou
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Nice post honey.............a husband who irons...a rare quality indeed, although rightly so we'd all prefer one who takes us to dinner and then spends an evening pratising his tongue skills...lol And i'm not talkin conversation here.... wink wink.
Isn't it funny...they are so easy to love..all of them I mean, but staying in love, well that's a different story isn't it. Loving all those little annoying habits, the ones that at first we think are so cute and endearing, the little things that draw us in the first place..suddenly become a major f*ckin distraction...lol
The way they look so cute when they've dropped off in the chair after a hard day at work.....turns into a heated argument because you are sitting there clad in a skimpy nightie and nowt else and he can't be arsed to keep his f*ckin eyes open long enough to notice, let alone let his hands wander.
I mean wot's a girl gotta do to get any attention????
I've tried everything...little love notes, filthy text messages, dirty phone calls....where I am told.."I can't do this right now I'm with a customer!!!!" F*ck the bloody customer, I'm horny, and I mean now...come home and f*ckin give it to me before I grab the nearest good lookin stranger off the street...lol Well we haven't quite got to that stage...yet...but hey if he doesn't notice me soon who knows wot will happen, I've got used to being invisible....infact it suits me fine...lol
That's why I come here, here I am who I wanna be.....well I'm still me...just a louder, more extrovert, sexier, flirtier version.....shit lets hope he never finds me...lol
I'd scare his arse right out the door...lol
Good day Ladies
Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:06:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com