Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Well its been a long day
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Well Britany Brains strikes again! This morning i got up got sorted and went to work. (The only difference being i left my princess and her daddy fast asleep seeing as it's half term and he's doing his househusband bit to save me some £ on childminding fees plus spend some quality time with our princess)
Any way I drive to work, the mundane 10 miles of country lanes hit the traffic jams and finally arrive. I go to get my keys and what do i find? Oh wheres my work key? Oh wheres my purple fluffy key thing? OMG I've got my hubby's keys. I look in my handbag, and OMG theres mine too! I've locked him in the house!!!!! And i have his car keys too!!! LMAO. So like a nice wifey i ring him at just gone 8am and say " Hello darling i've been a twat, you won't believe what i've done" Once i tell him i receive the chamrng commet of " you dick head" but he's really quite sweet about it tells me not to worry he will see me later and do i know where the spares are?
Imagine my surprise on my return from work this afternoon. My princess greets me with paint on her (she has spent an afternoon painting a windchime he has helped her make out of plaster of paris, started yesterday inbetween the fairy cakes he made with her and my dinner too!) I take a look around the kitchen not bad, not bad, hang up my coat and go into the lounge. Imagine my surprise..........i was confronted with.................. the entire pile of ironing, all neatly beautifully pressed and placed into piles ready to be put away, (no mean feet, since it was 2 weeks worth and stood about 4 ft high lol!)
God I love my husband! What better way is there to show your wife how much you love her? (Well other than taking her for a romantic meal followed by a night of shagging?)
Well thats it time for bed
goodnight all
Lou Lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:37:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com