Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
You are not alone/why thankyou ambassador!!!
Sunday, April 11, 2004
Soz Evie, you are not alone just had loads to do, what with it being Easter Bank Holiday Weekend and all. I have looked in a few times but have had no time to post! And of course Scarlet is having a hol away!
Glad to hear all is improving your end. Lets hope by the end of the weekend things will be on a better foundation. Best moment of the weekend for me was seeing my princess holding her new baby cousin!
My second best, and this is really shallow, was moi receiving a large box of ferrerro rochet, which i shared a few out and i have hidden the rest! In my house chocolate is a case of get it while its there! Unfortuneately hubby and princess usually beat me to it and i am left with nowt so i have developed a strategy!
Brand new tin of Roses. I open and remove the hazelnut whirls a few hazelnut in caramel although not too many as this will arouse suspicion a few caramels and praline chucked in for good measure ............ cue hiding place my hubby will never find!!!!!!!! In all the years i have been married he has hardly ever made me a cup of tea, let alone a pot ( he chooses to guzzle soft drinks and rarely drinks tea ( well occaisionally he will have half a mug to dunk biscuits in!!!) and he only drinks coffee if we are out! So I chose my hidey hole well. The teapot!!!!!! It is full of yummys that i can have one at a time when I feel the need for a choccie or two!!!! I love to know that they are sitting there waiting for me and that when the choccie basket is empty waiting for me to go shopping and fill it I know there is some waiting for me!!!!!! Do you hide your chocolate?
love lou lou
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:15:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com