Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Hmmmm...I see!
Sunday, April 11, 2004
Am I the only girlie posting here?????
Ok I know Scarlet is on holiday...so that's a fairly good excuse I'd say, but Lou Lou..help me out here hun, our readers will be bored senseless with my never ending drivvle and poetic prowess....lol
Get your arse in gear and post something on here NOW lady!!!!
My life at the moment is in limbo, have nothing exciting going on, just the sad decline of a once happy marriage...which doesn't make for interesting reading especially to those of us who have either been there previously.....eeerr that's me, or to those of you who are currently experiencing the same thing..my heart goes out to you xx
It's never an easy decision....wondering whether to stay or leave or if indeed the grass is greener...in my personal experience I have found it to be untrue. The grass is never greener......it is all too often another colour all together...which is indeed what attracts us in the first place...something new and exciting, a world so far removed from our own it seems somehow unobtainable...and yet, given the opportunity to choose between our world and this altogether parallel dimension....what do we do?
Do we take a chance on life, on love even.....risk all that we have known and dive headlong into oblivion in search of something that we can neither see nor touch..... and go with a feeling. A feeling that's all consuming, that makes your heart beat that little bit faster and your mind race, your body tingle and erases all sense and logic from your head.....is that feeling real? What is it? Is it a risk worth taking?
Who knows!
Or do we stay...pick up the pieces..try to make some sense of it all. Find the love that was once there and work with it, build on it and discover yourselves again...go back to the beginning and find where it was you found each other......what made you take that leap of faith....what made you hold out your hand and open your heart to that one person.....is that possible....of course it is!
Anything is possible...if that's what you want.......

THAT LEAP OF FAITH

My head is full of angry thoughts,
But I will not, cannot let go,
The fire rages inside of me,
I say nothing, but look in my eyes and you'll know.

A sense of helpessness engulfs me,
As I feel my spirit slipping away,
Into the deep solitude of anguish,
I'm wrestling with my conscience, for it's here I want to stay.

Safe in the arms of a loved one,
Comforted by the warmth of his smile,
Lost in this world of make-believe,
Please God, let this be truth for awhile.

Let this be all I have dreamed of,
Please just once, let this be real,
The love that I feels surrounds me,
As my soul and mind begin to heal.

I'm afraid to step into the darkness,
Unsure of the hand that I hold,
Although my life in his hands I trust,
Hath my mind the courage to be so bold?


Love you all,
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:51:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com