Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Scarlet-The-Harlet strikes again!
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
You know when you get days where everything you say and do just isn't coming out the way you want it to.
people at work now think i am have some wierd form of sex addiction. I will explain, my colleague and i are discussing our lack of love action, so we picking up condoms, and i'm thinking maybe if i buy them they will come. ( i know what you are thinking, those men must have shit in their eyes) Well every month i suffer from very sore boobie - lubies, so i go to a quiet area at work, and i am trying to get my boys to sit at a comfortable angle, and to the on-looker it did look like i was fondling, and ofcourse my manager walks around the corner and thinks shite, and runs away, ofcourse i run after him saying then shouting at this figure which is slowly turning into a dot on the landscape, "" NO NO , I WAS NOT TOUCHING MYSELF I HAVE SORE BOOBIES" at which point the whole store looks me up and down as if to say " yeah we believe you" except one guy who grabbed my arm and said "i'm into that too, give me a ring baby"
Anyway hours had passed the manager returned, and it was a resonable but not comfortable afternoon with him talking about his wonderful wife and how she is everything , blahh blahh. I am holding up pretty well. We finally make eye contact so i say" want a cup of tea". so off i trundle i bend down and i hear riipppppppppppp, i have split my friggin' trousers, but cannot locate where exactly so i feel where they might have ripped, and low and behold the manager comes to see where his tea is and witnesses me now fondling my crutch!
he goes white i am dying a friggin' death here.
But the upside to this is i got the afternoon of work.
so if you wanna get out of work maybe, just maybe you should consider it, but you should also be prepared for a sexual harrassment suit to follow .
Fingers crossed i won't get one, say a prayer for me people!
And yes it really did happen to me. I'm not proud of my actions, but thought i would share because i think there maybe a lesson to be learnt in this somewhere ,dunno what it is ,maybe you can tell me.
scarlet- the - harlet .
P.S You will be probaly glad to know this will be my last post for a couple of weeks, going on holiday. But "I'LL BE BACK"!
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:18:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com