Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Hiya World!!!!
Tuesday, April 13, 2004
Glad you had a good Easter babe....got thoroughly spoiled by the sounds of it.
And wot a result finding old Jemima in the attic...personally I don't do attics..probably largely due to the fact that the last time I was in one I feel through the ceiling...and no it wasn't funny...especially as I was leaving the guy who's house it was at the time, I don't think he ever really forgave me for that...poor sod!!
And your right Lou Lou we do keep alot of shit in the attic.....mine is full of baby stuff, that will no doubt never see the light of day again..I mean I have 3 already and a marriage that is dangerously on the verge of collaspe so I can't really see any reason for me to hang onto them??? But still they stay there, gathering dust and habouring sweet, sometimes sad memories....
Onto the TV comment I agree with you there babe one hundred f*ckin percent.....wot is going on?????
I mean wot is it we pay a license for exactly?
How many times do we have to endure Swiss Family "F*cked-up" Robinson!!!!! I mean riding around on a Osterich.....wot the f*ck was that all about???
And as for James "shaken not stirred" Bond...you can stick him where the sun don't shine, every f*ckin Bank Holiday, I mean do they think we've forgotten how cheesy he is or how chauvinistic or how totally unrealistic the plots are???? Give us all a break, purleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease........
Anyway enough ranting, only a few more days of half term left...YES, YES, YES!!! Sorry that was my Meg Ryan impression...lol (Harry Met Sally, for those of you trying to catch up)
Love you all, well some more than most...tee hee
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:29:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com