Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Easter Monday
Monday, April 12, 2004
Bank Holiday Monday. What else would you find me doing but clearing out my attic? It has been too long since we were up there and my hubby and I had made a date to finally get it sorted! There is now a huge pile outside in our garden of empty old boxes from things we no longer have. It was an odd morning, at times I was in tears, happy ones though. In one of the boxes I discovered a treasure I thought I had long since lost......Jemima. Jemima induced me to tears as my hubby laughed at how sad I was, I explained to my princess how special Jemima was. Jemima was one of those childhood toys you can never part with, she's old and very faded, her hair is made of mustard coloured wool and she has an embroidered face, and a gingham dress, she's my beloved ragdoll! I also found an order of service from my wedding I thought I had long since lost being ever such a long time ago! ( I was practically a child bride you know!) A shoebox full of precious letters from my husband brought on the tears too!
After finishing the attic we got cleaned up and went shopping!
I am the proud owner of some really lush new sunglasses, and a gorgeous handbag with embroidered cacti on it!( with the instructions from hubby not to fill it full of crap like I do all my others!) Got hubby a couple of nice shirts and my princess a highchair for her dolls, so we all got something! I like days like that! Hubby did dinner tonight too.....was yummy. I am a happy and satisfied girlie today........Back to work though tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Have popped on here to post cos there is a load of crap on the tv. I am very disapointed at them that does the tv, today its all crap whatever happened to those nice Bank Holiday films? What do we get as prime time viewing? You've been bloody framed and a host of soaps, not what I call quality entertainment!
Love Lou Lou xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:05:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com