Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Awwwwwwww Babe....
Thursday, April 15, 2004
Poor Lou Lou.....I'm sending you big virtual hugs Darlin and kisses too mwah mwah xx
None of us if we're honest is really happy with ourselves, there is always one thing or another that we seek to improve upon.......except moi of course....lol Who is dangerously close to perfection...or so I've been told..tee hee No seriously, after 3 kids how happy can I be with this old body, the one thing I am eternally grateful for is that I managed to have them all without gaining an entire stretch mark on my belly.....as for elsewhere on my body..well that's a different story...the map of the London Underground strikes a familiar cord though...lol
I always think when people make that comment about you lookin good they mean that you've put on weight, or you really look like shit, they just haven't got the balls to say it!
I have a friend, who I love dearly, but hell..she is such a f*ckin snob.....I mean I am just your everyday, ordinary woman, jeans and T-shirt, never really that girlie...so when I go out or make an effort it doesn't go unnoticed...she always makes comments like "God.....You look REALLY good!!!!!" Like what are you saying b*tch....I look like crap the rest of the time????? Just come right out with it!!!!! I mean she's a designer chick, a real slave to the label.....I find it amusing, I mean a black roll-neck sweater is the same whatever the label says on the inside...isn't it???
F*ck Yes, course it is....she's a dozy tart, but I still love her..tee hee
One last thing before I go, just wanna say a huge Thank-you to a really good friend, who's been there for me on more than one occasion, who keeps me sane when all around is madness, who brightens my day when I'm feeling blue and who puts a smile back where once there was a frown....Mr Phillips your a star xx
Love, as always
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:03:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com