Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Man Cleaning?
Friday, April 16, 2004
Well what I was planning to post about just fucked up so we will have to forget about that!!! Been another long day. Came home to a pigsty! My Princess had spilt 1/2 bottle of apple juice on the kitchen floor and tried to clean it up herself and not told anyone, hence with each step I took I had to pull my feet free!!!! Oh not to mention the icecream she dropped on there too! Hubby was oblivious and didn't bother to wash the floor!
I particually asked him to hoover today, well it wasn't done. Far from it. Nothing was done. The dishwasher was empty ( i did that) but there were dirty dishes on the worktops, along with crumbs and crisps and just a man mess! Needless to say I was not impressed. When I entered the lounge all was apparent. I could see exactly how his day was spent. Spread all over my dining table was his airfix model of a tank!! Bless I know he's a kid at heart but why oh why can't he wipe surfaces fill a dishwasher and bloody hoover? All my smugness at having an ironing husband vanished! The ironing he is fantastic at, but when it comes to housework in general forget it! I have always been pretty houseproud, I like things just so, i'm not fanatical about it, (Scarlet might say otherwise!) but i do like to have a clean and tidy house. So tonight I have been cleaning ad cleaning and cleaning and I haven't finished yet...................just taking a breaK!! Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man cleaning just isn't good enough!
love
lou lou
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:14:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com