Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
OMG...............
Monday, April 19, 2004
Where do I start babe................Lou Lou you've gone mad with the postings....lol I dunno which subject to pick up on first???
Maybe I should just waffle on aimlessly like I usually do and hope for the best...something mildly interesting and you never know funny may appear from this otherwise mundane life of mine...lmao
Wellllllll here goes....kids have one more day of grace in this part of the country, so had one more day to spend with my "little angels".......oldest daughter was at her Dad's..(long story..don't even go there!) and the "boy" had his friend over and trashed his bedroom in the fashion that only 6 year olds can, while all the time sounding like they had an entire rugby team up there in training and only just keeping the plaster from detaching itself from the living room ceiling!!!!! Boys hey????? Still they did tidy up after...well I say tidy...hmmmmm I'll tackle it tomorrow while he's at school...lol
That just left me and the little 'un, we danced and played all day...... its amazing how varied a 2 year old's musical tastes are...poor child has to endure her mother's obsession with all that is Glam Rock...lol
I swear I was born in the wrong era...I mean I am a 70's kid but I should of been a teenager then I could of reveled in the weird make-up...... courtesy of Ziggy Stardust, outrageous haircuts...think no further than Dave Hill of the mega band Slade and as for platforms...well Rod Stewart/Elton John lead me on with yur Hot Legs, Maggie May as the Pinball Wizard says Goodbye Yellow Brick Road...lmao For all those of you who are now totally bemused......who gives a f*ckin shit...lol
I know wot I like and I like wot I know...lol
Now go on up to the attic, get out all your old vinyls.......pop a bottle of Mateus Red and get down to whatever floats your boat...Baby!!
Peace and Love Man!!
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:23:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com