Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Off at Tangents!
Sunday, April 18, 2004
This morning I was awakened to the sound of my princess yelling wake up mummy wake up and my hubby nudging me. When I at last managed to get my eyes opened I was informed that it was 10.30am and that I should eat my breakfast!! They had brought me up a lovely continental breakfast ( I am more of a cereal girl but can't complain at this unexpected treat!)
We all sat up in bed munching and watching the London marathon. Now I don't deny that people do this for worthwhile causes, because they do and amazing they are, but it makes me feel knackered just to watch them. Of course once the true athletes have finished it's back to the really competitors people like you and like me who decide to run 26 miles dressed in whatever mad outfit they can find that will quite possible enable them to loose at least 1 stone in sweat ( now there's an idea.........!) One such man I noticed was carrying an ironing board on his back "simply because no one had done it before!"
I think these people are truly amazing It's a crazy enough thing to run 26 miles but to do it encumbered takes true grit. I only wish I had the guts to do it myself. That's something I am pretty sure will never happen, I am knackered after 20mins on the treadmill!!!!! So all those amazing people take a bow, your are truly inspirational.

The rest of the day has been mellow too. A dash round with the hoover, I always find that very satisfying! And a lovely cuppa and a chat well a catch up on gossip with my close mate T. She'd been away for Easter and I have missed her. She brought me a lovely pressie. Its a candle holder made of a rock type crystal. She tells me it is a salt crystal and that I should have it lit when I am on the PC and it takes all the crap out of the air. I am very intrigued by this and plan to look into it. Any of you know anything about it?
This afternoon I have flitted about catching up on a weekends reading of my fave blogs, some of which I haven't linked to yet but that's cos I keep cocking it all up! I need to set aside some time to have a play and work it all out. ( well work out why they appear in the wring places anyway!!) I really need to learn more about html!
Princess is playing happily after giving me a super new hairdo!!!! Well covered my head in little clips anyway! Thank god she hasn't got her make up out yet too! Sssssshhhhh she will hear me and run in to do "pretty things to mummy"!!! I once forgot she had done this and answered the door! The reaction from the caller was one of mild hysterics lmao. Oh well I don't mind really. She's an only child, but a happy only child and I wouldn't consider her an lonely only child. In the past people have often questioned why I only have one, the reason being I never felt ready to have another. (That and I endured an amount of trauma having her and I suffered from pre eclampsia.) Princess turned 7 last month, and I am 31 this year. Have I left it too late? At times I really really want another, at others I'm happy enough and content with what I have. Is it a mistake to not have another? I don't want to regret it when I am older.......
Oh well I'm off at tangents today, well that's pretty normal for me, I always go off on them!!! My friends keep up most of the time! Hubby can't though, not always! LOL I'll shut up now and go and make some dinner!!!! I really do blither on sometimes
Byeeeeeee
love
Lou Lou xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:04:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com