Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
What a perfect day NOT
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
I am knackered its been a bitch of a day. Got up head was swimming, got to work head was swimming. Slowly got better God only knows how! We were manic all morning until we closed for a "meeting" at 11am. People were not impressed. The said meeting was very important It lasted 3 hours, yes they did supply lunch but ffs. It was all very interesting of course (NOT), not that i bothered taking notes in particular, a few keywords which will mean nowt to me tomorrow! Anyway Finally reopened at 2pm. The phones went mad, not quite as bad as in the morning but the front desk was heaving with traffic today.
Wednesday is my full day. I like lunch times on Wednesday i meet with a couple of colleagues and we pop out for lunch together its girly and fun plus it gives us a breather from the madhouse! (Missed that today sob)
Staggered out tonight got home and demanded take away. So we went to visit E, at the best kebab shop in town, ok the only kebab shop in town but he does excellent donners. He also does lush burgers and pizzas too. We had burgers. Now i feel podgy but full, mind you the bowl of weetabix i sneaked upstairs with, to lock myself in the spare room and play on here has helped that.
Have had lovely comments and lots of visits would like to thank Fluffy andHans for their links to us xxxxx
Basically a pretty shitty day I feel crappy still and I might even consider having an early night! Yeah right I won't be able to sleep anyway.
I will bugger off now and stop boring you all with my whining and details of my oh so crappy day.
Love
Lou Lou
xxxxx :)
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:18:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com