Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
my wonderful twatty mother
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
My mother............where do i start, has much as i love that crazy biatch, she does manage to do my head well and truly in!
Well this week i managed to skive an extra day of work , so mother suggested we all get together, so be it .( with a heavy heart)
my sister, mother and i all go off into town shopping. A little girls day out shopping then lunch and then our trip to our long suffering hairdresser .
what could be more fun that that.
Shopping was a pain in the arse, nothing my mum tried on she didn't like she moaned and groaned about the money my sister and i paid for clothes while we were at the checkout, she piped up, speaking in a loud embrassing voice
" when you two were kids we used to kit you all out in jumble sale clothes we would never dream of spending the money you do on clothes "so on.and so on........at which point my sister and i just wanted to crawl up our own arses and die, or smack her on the head with a wire hanger. The poor checkout girl looked at us with a kind nod, so i made a jesture to suggest she is a bit looney tunes and we made a quick exit.
We had lunch which was pleasant enough,then my brother phoned to say he has arrived with his mate for a few days, so off we go to the hairdressers to have a quick wash and blow dry, now my hairdresser is a young girl, with a very unsavoury boyfriend whom happens to live near my mother, she ofcourse did not know this , and goes into how bad the neighbourhood has got since he has moved in , now i could hear her saying this, but could ont get eye contact with the crazy loon to shut her up, so i fake a coughing fit, a really bad one which lasted 5 mins or more. When she ran off to get some water i told her SHUT UP , ITS HER BOYFRIEND. She then digs a bigger hole trying to say
"ohhhhhh but he is a lovely boy," i just wish she taught her a lession by giving her a mullet.( but she gave her the usual kevin keegan do)
Off we go our separate ways i am mentally exhausted, by this point my sister, the bitch faked a headache and got away after lunch.
When i walked into my mums house that evening, with one of her shopping bags she had left behind. I was comfronted with a site of my brothers friend and my mum. They had managed to super glue themselves to the kitchen lino, my first thought was they were playing twister. My dad had the video camera pissing himself laughing at them and my broither, i think had already pissed himself.
Apparently she tried to glue the heel of his shoe together, while he had them on.
I mean who does that..... except mental people...... i think i have my answer.
bless her cotton socks.
scarlet
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:22:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com