Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
My Day Off So Far................
Thursday, April 22, 2004
I was shocked awake by sunshine streaming though the curtains ( note to self buy a blackout blind) Princess jumping on my bed shouting "its sunny, it's sunny, it's sunny!"
I had made the mistake of promising her that if the whether is nice and it being my day off work I would cycle the 2 miles to school with her. Aaaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhhhh
I was barely awake i had already put the alarm on snooze 3 times! I gave in.
We left on time, we got to school on time. I kissed her goodbye and then began my journey home!
To start with i have a bumpy lane full of potholes to contend with, which i negotiated well. Once at the junction for the main road I realised to my horror the way we had come was a one way street. I could hardly cycle down there, so I turned left. Down the narrow, hilly road. ( I feel claustrophobic driving down it in the car.) At the bottom of the hilly bit there's a natural spring type thingy by the brook. The road there is flooded. Coasting through it i got a face full of murky water that tasted muddy yet sweet and a hefty spray of it up my bum and back ( why didn't i let hubby give me mudguards?) Will come home a different way with princess don't want her on that road!
I bravely negotiated the right hand turn up hill and went on my way.. The double roundabout, i was too chicken so I got off and crossed . I then pondered on my next move I had to pop to the doctors to collect a specimen bottle thingy and should i pop home and get the car? Or carry on on my bike? , I did have the rucksac to carry it. So on I went onto the cycle path when it started and panting a little, legs like jelly meandered into the surgery.
At the desk I mumbled "Excuse me I have a 24 hour specimen bottle to collect" Oh yes blaaa blaaa blaa could she say my name any louder? I cringed as the 2 litre bottle was handed over the counter and i hastily stuffed it into my bag. Mortified I left and cycled home.
Knackered i flopped onto my bed to recoup and then staggered to get a cuppa. I managed to brave 10 mins of Trisha and then set about the washing. I have 3 loads to get done and dry today. I 've been a good girl and got the bread maker going too. I'll do the 3ft ironing pile tonight maybe if i feel like it lol, before i start the stuff i have managed to get done today. I've had a bit of a tidy up too. I'll have to pull my finger out later and do a bit more can't be arsed right now at all . So here I am having a little me time, been hopping in out of blogs. Scarlet and I are gonna have a game of canasta in a bit when she gets back from buying fags. Ooooh i love canasta
laterzzzzz
love
Lou Lou
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:47:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com